• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worth ...

..repeating .

Originally posted by Jamie Robson View Post
    Hello,

I'd like to use this opportunity to highlight some important points, regarding the use of our forum.
    This forum is not some average harbour for weirdos in computer land who call themselves some daft name, and then proceed to talk rubbish while being rude to other members.

Read the sign on the door; it's the Shaolin Wahnam Virtual Kwoon.

Can you imagine what would happen if you swaggered into a Karate Dojo or Kung Fu Kwoon, and started talking smack to the students, Sensei or Sifu?
    I know what would happen; you'd get your ass handed to you on a plate!

So listen up guests; this is not a free for all, where you can shout your mouth off at anyone about anything, mind your manners please.

Thank you,

Jamie
    Damian Kissey
    Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
    www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

'Our Policy on Rude Behaviour in our Virtual Kwoon'

Read the sign on the door; it's the Shaolin Wahnam Virtual Kwoon.

- I'd like to echo Sifu Jamie's comments here by underlining that ours is, first and foremost, a traditional kungfu school. If a person enters a traditional kungfu kwoon - virtually or otherwise - demonstrating proper courtesy and respect is a given.

However, we are well aware that many modern schools or fighting systems do not uphold such values. Therefore, if you as a visitor are unsure of proper conduct in our kwoon, first read this, or you can just ask!

Best wishes,
      Markus Kahila
      Shaolin Nordic Finland

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

If it is worth repeating, it is also worth repeating in other languages. I copied it to the Spanish part of the forum!

Thank you, Jaime!

Your brother,

Piti

Comment

Thank you for accepting me to your virtual kwoon. I am honoured and humbled to have found the way to find answers to my questions. I am not yet a student of chi Kung . I read three quarters of a book on qi gong a year and a half ago. I found myself with a conundrum. I couldn't follow the path without going against the principles of qi gong however I tried instead to apply the principles to my daily life. Since October 2019 I have found chi or should I say chi has found me? This kwoon was reached by trying to find answers. I have been confused and sometimes frightened . I am very grateful for being allowed to read your words.
          thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X