Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Namaskaram From Priya

Hello all,

I have been associated with Sifu for a great long time and am very thankful for it as it has given me much strength, support, wisdom and energy. Those of you who know me from before - I have been in many countries, learnt much and grown more. I put my teaching on hold for my family - but have taught my children all through. After Muscat and New Plymouth, I am not on 'Home' ground - Holland! Looking forward to giving classes and supporting our School big time! My daughter is a chi id, my son was healed and is a really amazing thanks to Sifu and his help. I have two amazing teens thanks to that!

Will be posting regularly - my passion is Taichichuan and chi kung - which I teach my two teens - son is a chi kung person, and may daughter has a natural feel for taichichuan....time will tell

Look forward to touching base regularly,

Priya

Welcome Priya, look forward to your posts

I think I met you many years ago in Ireland

Best wishes
    Mark

Comment

Yes, Mark, I remember that - how are you doing? It was 2006 - Two young adults later, I am bac on European Ground and am keen t start giving chanting lessons and chi kung.

Whats going on in your neck of the woods? (sorry, after a stint in NZ, my formality has waned....) Thanks for responding to my post - Sije Joan knows me well.

Comment

Namaskaram .

Hi Priya , greetings from Sabah! It is wonderful to read your news.

All the best every day and hope to meet you again soon.

warm regards, Bernie

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/shaolinwahnam.sabah
        Email : bernie.kissey@gmail.com

Comment

Good to hear from you Priya. Glad to hear things are going well. Are you planning to be in Malaysia in December?

Lots of love,

Barry
          Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
          Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
          Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
          UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X