Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barrys
    replied
    Good to hear from you Priya. Glad to hear things are going well. Are you planning to be in Malaysia in December?

Lots of love,

Barry

Leave a comment:

• Bernie Kissey
    replied
    Namaskaram .

Hi Priya , greetings from Sabah! It is wonderful to read your news.

All the best every day and hope to meet you again soon.

warm regards, Bernie

Leave a comment:

• priya
    replied
    Yes, Mark, I remember that - how are you doing? It was 2006 - Two young adults later, I am bac on European Ground and am keen t start giving chanting lessons and chi kung.

Whats going on in your neck of the woods? (sorry, after a stint in NZ, my formality has waned....) Thanks for responding to my post - Sije Joan knows me well.

Leave a comment:

• Mark CH
    replied
    Welcome Priya, look forward to your posts

I think I met you many years ago in Ireland

Best wishes
    Mark

Leave a comment:

• priya
    started a topic Namaskaram From Priya

Namaskaram From Priya

Hello all,

I have been associated with Sifu for a great long time and am very thankful for it as it has given me much strength, support, wisdom and energy. Those of you who know me from before - I have been in many countries, learnt much and grown more. I put my teaching on hold for my family - but have taught my children all through. After Muscat and New Plymouth, I am not on 'Home' ground - Holland! Looking forward to giving classes and supporting our School big time! My daughter is a chi id, my son was healed and is a really amazing thanks to Sifu and his help. I have two amazing teens thanks to that!

Will be posting regularly - my passion is Taichichuan and chi kung - which I teach my two teens - son is a chi kung person, and may daughter has a natural feel for taichichuan....time will tell

Look forward to touching base regularly,

Priya
Working...
X