Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Camp Chi Kung newcomers - fancy a 3 month check-in? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Camp Chi Kung newcomers - fancy a 3 month check-in? :)

Having completed Day 1 Chi Kung course (Art of Self-Manifested Chi Movement) at Summer Camp this weekend, for the second time, sharing an incredible day and with heartfelt thanks to Sifu, the Fully Alive team, and everyone involved, I met some lovely new people, and made a pact with a couple, to have a check-in in 3 months time, to see how we've been finding practice.

We figured this might be a good way to give those of us who are beginning practice at home, a bit of a nudge, to keep up the momentum

So if anyone else fancies joining in, whether you were at summer camp, or just starting out practice, let me know, and we'll set a date (and some sort of congratulatory milestone between us)

Elisa

Last edited by ElisaT; 8 June 2014, 12:09 PM.

Great initiative, hopefully someone will join you Elisa.

But in case they don't, I would be still very interested to hear how you're getting on in 3 months time

Best wishes for your practice
    Jacek

Comment

Originally posted by Jacek Kaleta View Post

But in case they don't, I would be still very interested to hear how you're getting on in 3 months time

Jacek
      Thanks Jacek. Setting the intention is half of the process

Comment

Originally posted by Jacek Kaleta View Post

Jacek
        Thanks Jacek. Setting the intention is half of the process

Comment

Experiences are always helpful to share, both the joys and the challenges.

It was mentioned that this year was much lighter than last year, more joyful. This is a good sign that the arts are working for everyone
          Tim Franklin

http://www.theguardianlions.co.uk
          A story of finding Courage and Wisdom

www.zenarts.co.uk Classes and Courses for Shaolin Kung Fu, Taijiquan and Qigong in Bognor Regis, Chichester, West Sussex

Fully Alive on Facebook Energy Flow for Health and Happiness

UK Summer Camp Qigong, Taijiquan, Shaolin Kung Fu, Spiritual Cultivation with Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X