No announcement yet.

Distilling effective language life lessons from Buddhism to give to the world'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distilling effective language life lessons from Buddhism to give to the world'

Aside from nonlanguage what can't we do to promote positive goals through sharing non-stigmafying information from Buddha's teaching, I can't help sometimes to wonder

relax, smile from your heart.
    Engage and maintain joyful practice!

May all of you get the best benefits from what you do.

Anton Schmick
    Shaolin Wahnam Germany Nord

shaolinwahnamchina.com
    http://chikunghamburg.wordpress.com
    http://shaolinwahnam-nord.de
    http://kungfu-luebeck.de

Comment

Buddhism is simple, and direct. The language that you are using is not. In my opinion, "right speech" would be a good place to start.
      Sifu Anthony Korahais
      www.FlowingZen.com
      (Click here to learn more about me.)

Comment

OK

Right speech means your criticism doesn't insult, your intellectualization doesn't consume & your honesty doesn't waver. Next?

Comment

Originally posted by cog View Post
          OK

Right speech means your criticism doesn't insult, your intellectualization doesn't consume & your honesty doesn't waver. Next?
          See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. In my opinion, this kind of language isn't simple or direct. I honestly don't know what you're trying to say.
          Sifu Anthony Korahais
          www.FlowingZen.com

Comment

I prary for your guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by cog View Post
              I prary for your guidance.
              Are you saying that you want my guidance? If so, then here is my sincere advice: Speak (or write) using language that is simpler and more direct. That's Zen.

I would also recommend that you read my teacher's wonderful book, The Complete Book of Zen. I own dozens of books on Buddhism, but I would trade them all for this one book. It's a gem.
              Sifu Anthony Korahais
              www.FlowingZen.com

Comment

I wash my hands from you.

No I do not pray for your guidance human I pray to the Creator alone! How dare you insult my deen? For your own sake I asked that my Creator guide you to understand that you don't insult people and call it right speech! For that matter, modern Buddhism has no lack of increasingly corrupt hypocrisy: I posit this school counts as none other than sheer indulgence in innovation & the Sharia law of Malaysia ought to go ahead and execute every last one of you. L laha wa barakatuhu! LA ILAHA ILALLAH! Do not contact me or I shall ask my creator to return your blatant harassment!

Comment

Ah. I understand now.

Banned.
                  Sifu Anthony Korahais
                  www.FlowingZen.com

Comment

No I do not pray for your guidance human I pray to the Creator alone! How dare you insult my deen? For your own sake I asked that my Creator guide you to understand that you don't insult people and call it right speech! For that matter, modern Buddhism has no lack of increasingly corrupt hypocrisy: I posit this school counts as none other than sheer indulgence in innovation & the Sharia law of Malaysia ought to go ahead and execute every last one of you. L laha wa barakatuhu! LA ILAHA ILALLAH! Do not contact me or I shall ask my creator to return your blatant harassment!

Seriously, you need some chi kung therapy or start doing chi kung STAT, no kidding.

Mahmood
                    The two hallmarks of Shaolin teachings: Wisdom and Compassion

Sifu Mahmood Ahmed

www.shaolin.org

Comment

Working...
                    X