ShaoLin Wushu Summer Camp 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShaoLin Wushu Summer Camp 2006

Join our Shaolin Kung Fu Summer Camp 2006 in China to learn real Kung Fu and experience the Chinese culture.......

The Shaolin Kung Fu Summer Camp package includes:

19-day Shaolin Kung Fu training plus FREE optional Mandarin courses in the biggest and most professional Shaolin Kung Fu institution located right beyond the entrance to Shaolin Buddhist Monastery in Mount Song in China
    2-day trip to China’s capital city Beijing, to visit the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, the Summer Place, the Ming Tombs and so on, and also enjoy shopping…
    2-day trip to Kaifeng and Luoyang, two most ancient capitals of China.

For more detail please visit our website: www.kpbuk.com

Contact Person: Mr. George Peng
    E-mail: George@kpbuk.com

Hi George.

Will students learn to apply their Kung Fu forms in combat? Will they get a taste of internal force? Will they catch a glimpse of cosmic reality?

If not, then we probably have different definitions of "real Kung Fu."

Best,
    Sifu Anthony Korahais
    www.FlowingZen.com
    (Click here to learn more about me.)

Comment

Dear georgepeng,

Thank you for using our forum as an advertising medium your courses. I'm afraid you won't have many students coming from this forum, though, as there is a Summer Camp in the UK with Shaolin Wahnam Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit where people can learn real traditional Shaolin Arts.

I found the picture below on your website and compared it to what is taught in Shaolin Wahnam. This does not look like anything we learn.

Maybe you would like to comment on the development of Internal Force in the course you are advertising. I would also be interested to hear about how you train for Combat Efficiency in the course.

Andrew
      Sifu Andrew Barnett
      Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
      Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
      Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Shaolin Kung Fu Summer Camp 2006 in China((29/07/2006-21/08/2006)

Dear all:

This is the introduction about the institute where the summer camp be hold:

"Shaolin-Monastery Wushu Institute at Tagou, Mount Song is aninstitution dedicated to developing the lore of Shaolin Kung fu. Its principal scholastic thrustlies in disseminating the pith of Shaolin wushu. And the curriculum devised by the institute is primarily for expanding the cultural sway generated of the lore.

The institute is now bent on acquainting the world with the philosophy underlying and the martial techniques extracted from the lore.

Inaugurated in 1978, the institute is now located right beyond the entrance to Shaolin Buddhist Monastery in Mount Song. The founder of the institute is Mr. Liu Baoshan who has been ordained "the Seventh Patriarchal Master of Shaolin Kung Fu". We have 101 international champions and 230 national champions. The Kung fu artistic show team of our institute was invited to make performances in more than fifty countries of different continents. 28 members from the team made the performance for the ending ceremony of the 28th Olympic Games in Greece. ........."

For more detail please check: www.kpbuk.com

Cheers,

George Peng

Comment

Thank you for the additional information. Could you maybe clear up a slight contradiction on your last post though.
          Originally posted by georgepeng
          Shaolin-Monastery Wushu Institute at Tagou, Mount Song is aninstitution dedicated to developing the lore of Shaolin Kung fu. Its principal scholastic thrustlies in disseminating the pith of Shaolin wushu.
          and
          Originally posted by georgepeng
          Shaolin-Monastery Wushu Institute at Tagou, Mount Song is aninstitution dedicated to developing the lore of Shaolin Kung fu. Its principal scholastic thrustlies in disseminating the pith of Shaolin wushu.
          We have the opinion that Wushu and genuine traditional Kung Fu are not the same. Could you, from your own point of view, explain the differences between the Wushu you teach and the Kung Fu you teach. Would you also please comment about Internal Force and Combat Application as previously requested.

Thank you for your trouble,
          Andrew
          Sifu Andrew Barnett

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)

Comment

I've changed the title of this thread to "Shaolin Wushu Summer Camp 2006". I don't want people confusing it with our own Shaolin Wahnam UK Summer Camp. I took a look at the site, and it's wushu, which is quite different than what students will learn a our summer camp. No comparison, really.
            Sifu Anthony Korahais
            www.FlowingZen.com
            (Click here to learn more about me.)

Comment

Shaolin Kung Fu Training Summer Camp 2006 in China((29/07/2006-21/08/2006)

Do you like Bruce Lee or Jet Li? Interested in Shaolin Kung Fu? Why not join 2006 China Shaolin Kung Fu Summer Camp, go to China to learn Shaolin Kung Fu and experience the culture of more than 5000 years. You can even learn Chinese language if you wish.This 24 days Summber Camp will be exciting and full of surprises. you will spend 19 days with the top trainers of Shaolin Tagou Martical Art School, which is the biggest most professional Shaolin Kung Fu institution in China. The school has trained 101 international champions and 230 national champions in Kung Fu. Trainees will be able to master at least one set of Shaolin pugilism after this summer camp. Not only learn Kung Fu, you will also be able to travel to some ancient Chinese cities, like Beijing for example, to see the Great Wall, which is the only man-made construction that can be seen by human eyes from the space.

Comment

For cultural exchange

Our company is the exclusive agent of Shaolin Tagou Martial Art School, if any organization and also individuals interesting have any cultural exchange program or any cooperation with our comapny please do contact me. Thanks,
                George Peng

Comment

Dear George,

I'm sure people would be more interested in reading your advertising if you would answer the questions asked. You have been specifically asked about training and application of Internal Force and also training of Combat Application. In reply you have merely added more advertising.

I asked you to define what you understand under Wushu and Kung Fu and you replied with more advertising.

Can I assume, from your lack of answers, that there is no Internal Force training nor application in your school? Can I also assume that there is no Combat Application training using genuine Kung Fu patterns in your school? Can I assume, from your advertising of national and international champions, that they are Wushu Forms or Sanda champions? This, as has been stated and is well known by our students, is not at all what we know to be true Shaolin Kung Fu.

Andrew
                  Sifu Andrew Barnett

Comment

Working...
                  X