This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Antonius,

I'm sorry it has happened this way, but this situation is what it is. Yes you’ve been kind, understanding and helpful, but and the same time you’ve stood by and done nothing. You have numerous anonymous members with multiple accounts having conversations with themselves and attacking others…who are incidentally all part of the Grandmaster Jim misfit club. I’d hardly refer to that kind of environment as one where people could have an intelligent discussion, and talk things through.

This is the place where Jim was allowed to post his lunatic ravings, and was even aided by a moderator in making his crap readable. I explained my terms to Jim in July and waited 6 months. If he really is level 3 and been truthful in his post, then he won’t have a problem facing me and Shifu. If not, well no matter how good it sounds, it will be obvious to anyone with an ounce of sense.

Am I being aggressive, no…just cleaning things up. Think its time 3 members from your forum here in Australia, 2 in Brisbane and one in Perth and Jim get a dose of reality.

Warmest Regards & Merry Xmas
    Andreas..

Comment

• Problems !!!

I think Everybody ought to take a deep Breath !

This challenging stuff is just crazy.

Most people have calmed down & over all have just been content with what they know trying to better themselves.

Forgive your Enemies & learn to love thy neighbour. Surely the World will be a better & happier place.

Comment

• Dear Tony(Raja Jinn),

Hope you have had a nice Xmas. I understand your point and appreciate your good intentions, but what's right is right. You rang me and apologized to me a short time ago and got Tu Le to own up and apologize...and certain posts were taken down also on another forum...everything solved. But understand, I've given Jim 6 months and now it's time to face the music. I have his address and details now...so either he takes down these posts and posts an apology as I asked him to 6 months ago or he meets me at Shifu's. I doubt he has the stones... so I'll probably have to look him up in the US.

You know once upon a time, when men were men, and sheep weren't nervious...men had the stone's and honour mean't something. We will see what level Bali Bruce is soon enough.

Anyway, enjoy your holidays...and thanks again.

Warmest Regards & GB
        Andreas..

Comment

• Apology

Well i just wish everybody well & hope we can all get along for a change.

Thankyou for the kind words Andreas,and yes once again i Apologize for any harm i have ever caused on these forums.

Sincerly,

Comment

• Dear Andreas,

Can't we all just get along. Look, I'm pretty confident that Antonius Siheng and Sifu will make a decision to delete the entire MAgus of Java thread. Again, I apologise for any inconvinience I have caused to you.

So,

Dear Sifu and Siheng Antonius, Siheng Andrew,

Please, can you remove the entire thread "the MAgus of Java"? Surely, it has nothing to do with Shaolin Wahnam.

Don't forget:

ONE WORD HAS THE ABILITY TO START A WAR

Andreas,

- Smile from the heart

If you don't know how to, heres another example:

Oh yea, Merry Christmas Everyone. Oh wait, just past.... Happy Boxing Day!!!
            Last edited by Tu Le; 25 December 2006, 11:33 PM. Reason: forgot to apologise

Comment

• Forgot to tell you Andreas.

Jim doesn't know how to delete his messages on this forum. Actually, nobody except for the moderators can delete or modify their own posts after a given time limit. So the posts are there for good, unless the moderators can do something about it.

So, I ask you again moderators: Can you please delete this entire thread "Magus of Java" so that everyone can move on and forget the whole thing?

Comment

• The Magus of Java

Hello!

I just want to said:

PLEASE, can you have litle patience, my Sihengs and Sifu are thinking, it going to take litle time!

Regards

Hugo

PS. I belive they are going trought all the post in the thread, to make a wise desicion!

Comment

• Whatever Sifu Wong and the moderators decide to do with this thread I
                  respect since this is their house and we are guests here.

I just wanted to add that a lot of valuable information has been shared here.
                  People who have read the book were full with questions and this thread was
                  more than helpful in answering certain questions. People in the future will
                  read this book and will have the same questions. Most have nowhere to go
                  and will be more than happy when they discover the amount of useful
                  information that has been shared here.

Would it be possible to only have the negative and offensive deleted from
                  this thread and to keep the discussion open?

I have nothing but respect for Sifu Wong and the organization for allowing us
                  to have this discussion here.

Qistudent

Comment

• Dear all,

I received an apology from Shifu Andreas via private message, and I have accepted his apology. At his request, and with Sifu's permission, I have deleted one of his posts.

I have discussed the matter of this thread with Sifu Wong. Despite Tu Le's request, we have decided to leave the thread open for the time being. We have many good reasons for this decision, but the most important is that we want to encourage peace among the different groups here.

As many of you have seen, challenges still happen today. Shaolin Wahnam has been challenged many times, in public and private, for its open honesty about internal force, curing incurable diseases, and other so-called "supernatural" powers. We have also experienced our share of internal political battles. However, Shaolin Wahnam overcame all of these problems and remains a happy, healthy, and unified family. We would like to encourage the same in others.

In the spirit of the holidays, I would respectfully request that everyone take a few days to practice forgiveness. Afterwards, if people choose to do so, they may continue posting their opinions in this thread. I trust that the discussion will remain respectful and reasonable, and that everyone will work towards a peaceful resolution, either in public or in private.

(Note: We will not be deleting any more posts for the time being. For the record, we cannot simply delete someone's posts just because a few people request it. Even if a user requests that his own posts be deleted, the moderators and administrators have to be very careful not to delete evidence or disrupt the flow of a thread. It would be better to delete the entire thread. This is common practice on internet forums, and is the reason that one typically cannot edit or delete one's own posts 15 minutes after they have been submitted. Nevertheless, there are rare times when administrators choose to edit or delete posts for the benefit of the thread and the forum.)

Happy holidays to all,
                    Last edited by Antonius; 26 December 2006, 09:51 PM.
                    Sifu Anthony Korahais
                    www.FlowingZen.com
                    (Click here to learn more about me.)

Comment

• Andreas, sir. I pmed you something important. I do wish you and Jim will sort this out in a civilised manner and become good friends again.

With respect,

- Tu

Comment

• This is probably a big mistake posting this, but to err is so human.

It has been very frustrating since Kostas' books came out that there was no way to get any more information about the Mo Pai. Kindof like somebody eating in front of a starving person.

But I would encourage everyone to seek alternative sources of information about martial arts and other teachers. There are a lot of books out there, for example, Sifu Wong has written many books. You never know what you will turn up.

Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday season and a Happy New Year! (Chinese New Year in a little while too).

Comment

• Many people who were interested in studying the Mo-Pai teachings are now going to the forum of David Shen. He offers training and the opportunity for people to meet and perhaps study with Masters who follow similar paths as the Mo-Pai. Shifu John Chang was one of David's teachers. You can go to the below forum for more details.
                          Last edited by Antonius; 24 March 2007, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• before you delete

thanks for not automatically removing this thread.I do understand that this is one of those conversations that tend to be on the edge.If you do decide to remove this thread in the future,please give us a litte time to make notes and print outs...thanks

hermit

Comment

• this is really important

i coudent find the regular post thing so i clicked on reply, this is not a reply, actually mabey it is)

i have not been here for a long time because the last time i posted, nothing was replied to everytime i came on, but im sorry now that i ever stopped coming

first and foremost, please please no one fight! to be seperated destroys trust and knowledge of eachother, i cant stress enough what that means! look at the bigger picture and see that arguing is so petty, its not even worth the effort!pleease!! unite!unite!!

next, to everyone who's said otherwise, i dont mean any offense whatsoever,

to the moderaters, on hands and knees i ask you to keep this thread alive, and not to get rid of it! if it takes getting rid of the bad posts then please,

just do it! i cant speak for the handfulls searching for the mo pai path now, but for the sake of the ones who make it here, dont further get rid of any chance they have of making it!! if this was never here when i got here, id be blundering down a path of failure, no questions asked! but since i got here ive found guidence, and freinds, allies, comrads, not just runors and garble from speculators who know but mislead! forget the nonsense i wrote in the previous posts, if you need to, get rid of those, im not pathetically crying like a child, or some snivelling weak person witout hope, just read this and know, that those groping in the dark need as much guidence as possible, and though that cant be helped all the time, not everyone wont make it either! martial arts are not just supposed to be violent and slanderous right?? then dont give in to the slanderous pressure that says, ''shut down, shut out'' there are people out there counting on things like this happening too, dont underestimate that for a second either!
                              just because this is in words, dont belittle what this means, to those here, coming, and searching, know that if i could say this, i would

all in all, more than pleading, im asking you, to not make the suffering more, but to keep this thread alive, and keep the lost from wandering

with many respects and thanks, darkrider
                              Last edited by darkrider; 1 January 2007, 11:00 AM. Reason: this really matters

Comment

• Hi all,

Just finished reading the book, and I can honestly say... I don't know whether to believe it or not... but I am keeping a very open mind. The masters depicted in this book seem to be stronger than the fictional Jedi Masters!

If one is close to a level 72, hypothetically, could he be bulletproof?

I do remember Sifu Wong saying in his Q&A that no matter how much one trains in Iron Shirt or Golden Bell, they cannot resist the impact of a bullet.

Thanks,
                                Stephen

Comment

Working...
                                X