1st Shaolin Law - 'Required to Respect the Master'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antonius
    Fair enough, Uki. We don't know you. So why don't you tell us simply and directly?

Have you learned from a master -- in the flesh?
    yes. i was shown the doorway by a messenger of the name marilyn cooper, a student of peter kwok. through this interaction the floodgates of understanding were opened, lifetimes of memories came back to me... and of these memories were the experiences of learning from masters of old through-out the lifetimes up until this point in time. of names i cannot acurately say, yet vivid visions of previous experiences often manifest in this incarnated body. i am being as honest as i can... i simply understand... everything. you do not believe me because there is envy at the notion that i can say these things with conviction. i claim to be nothing more than a perfect fully manifested incarnated spirit in an imperfect body, awaiting the proper time to throw of the disguise... even the shaolin were masters of disguise. my job is masonry and i have dreams and visions of working on the great wall. even the kings dress the fool and wander the land.

Comment

Dear Uki,

You wrote:
      i simply understand... everything.
      Your post,Questions on Christ and Chi certainly indicates that you do not, in fact, understand everything; otherwise, why would you be asking such questions?

You also wrote:
      you do not believe me because there is envy at the notion that i can say these things with conviction
      This is totally preposterous.

Nevertheless, I am glad to hear that you have had the experience of meeting and learning from a teacher. Do you still practice with her? If so, what does she think of you using psychedelics regularly?

Still,
      Charles David Chalmers
      Brunei Darussalam

Comment

Originally posted by uki
        i claim to be nothing more than a perfect fully manifested incarnated spirit in an imperfect body, awaiting the proper time to throw of the disguise....
        If you were a perfect spirit, I seriously doubt you would incarnate in an imperfect body. If you were a perfect spirit, you would not partake of those infamous mushrooms.

Andrew
        Sifu Andrew Barnett
        Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
        Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
        Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Originally posted by WahnamCH
          If you were a perfect spirit, I seriously doubt you would incarnate in an imperfect body. If you were a perfect spirit, you would not partake of those infamous mushrooms.

Andrew
          a perfect spirit incarnates into an imperfect body in order to be of the same nature as those we have come to help. by taking on imperfectness we can relate to those whom need to be awakened. by chosing to partake of further suffering, the the enlightened mind knows of a natural escape to refresh the spirit... one of these are mushrooms. when in rome do what the romans do... while in the flesh i will naturally escape the flesh in the appropriate manner.

Originally posted by cha muir
          Dear Uki,

You wrote:

Your post,Questions on Christ and Chi certainly indicates that you do not, in fact, understand everything; otherwise, why would you be asking such questions?

You also wrote:

This is totally preposterous.

Nevertheless, I am glad to hear that you have had the experience of meeting and learning from a teacher. Do you still practice with her? If so, what does she think of you using psychedelics regularly?

Still,
          the question was just to stir up the imaginations here on the forum. yes i still learn from her. we trade off services... we teach each other. she understands that mushrooms are part of who i am... to be honest i influence her and a lot of her students. her school is called "little river", i am kind of what you would call the "mountain stream" that feeds the little river.
          Last edited by uki; 27 April 2006, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Uki, please don't get me wrong --- but I seriously think you need help.

If you think we can help, please just ask.

Andrew
            Sifu Andrew Barnett
            Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
            Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
            Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Originally posted by WahnamCH
              Uki, please don't get me wrong --- but I seriously think you need help.

If you think we can help, please just ask.

Andrew
              thanks for thinking about me, but i will be quite alright.

Comment

Working...
              X