Announcement Re: Sifu John Chang and Mo Pai Neikung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement Re: Sifu John Chang and Mo Pai Neikung

I recently received a message from Sifu Andreas, a student of Sifu John Chang and Mo Pai Neikung. The message is as follows:

This is addressed to all those people who are actively searching for Sher-fu Chang.

Sher-fu has retired from teaching & no longer accepts students. Due to his health he also rarely heals anymore. Please respect his wishes & privacy.

All those that have seeked him out (& there have been many) have all been turned away…leaving them disappointed & ‘out of pocket’.

Sher-Fu Chang wants to wish everyone the best of luck in their quest to better themselves, further wishing them both luck & success in their journey.
    On behalf of the Shaolin Wahnam Institute, I would like to ask that members of our discussion forum kindly respect Sifu Chang's request.
    Last edited by Antonius; 12 July 2005, 02:19 PM.
    Sifu Anthony Korahais
    www.FlowingZen.com
    (Click here to learn more about me.)

I would like to both echo Anthony Sihing's sentiments and also to thank Sifu Andreas for letting us know.

Comment

An apology

I would like to offer an apology to Sean Denty, his teacher Sifu Danaos, and to the Grandmaster of Sean's school, Sifu John Chang.

Sean responded in a very friendly, congenial, and straightforward way to at least a couple of posts that I made, as well as several other posts from forum members, and, looking back at my posts, I was disrespectful to him and his teachers by criticizing Sifu Danaos and discussing Sifu Chang's location even when Sean had made it clear he wished not to be found.

I'm sorry and I hope there are no hard feelings.

Respectfully,
      Michael Udel
      Last edited by Michael Udel; 16 July 2005, 03:10 PM.
      Take kindness and benevolence as basis.
      Take frankness and friendliness to heart.

Comment

Hey Antonius are you a student of Andreas? Does he usually check his email?...I've been trying to contact him (been using his email given from his Pammachon website). If you do could you give me another email to contact him?

Comment

I am not a student of Sifu Andreas or Sifu Chang or Mopai Neigong. I am a Shaolin Wahnam instructor and an administrator of this forum. However, Sifu Andreas contacted me on behalf of the Mopai organization and asked me to post the announcement above. I'm sorry, but I cannot reveal his email address. If he had wanted to make his address public, I assume that he would have posted the announcement himself.
          Sifu Anthony Korahais
          www.FlowingZen.com
          (Click here to learn more about me.)

Comment

Difference between Mo Pai Nei Kung and others

Can someone illuminate me as to the difference between the Nei Kung practiced by the Mo Pai and the organization of Mr. C.K. Chu out of New York City? He has made a couple of videos on Nei Kung, as well as written a book on the subject. However, I would appreciate if someone knowledgeable in this area can explain the differences of the two systems, if there are any.

Mr. C.K. Chu's bio is as follows, from his website:
            C.K. Chu was born in Hong Kong in 1937 where, at the age of twelve, he began his martial arts training.
            He has taught Tai Chi for over 30 years and has demonstrated both Tai Chi and Nei Kung on network and cable TV.
            He holds a B.A. and M.A. in Physics, which he has taught at Queens College (C.U.N.Y.), New York Institute of Technology, and at Brooklyn Technical High School. In 1995, he retired from the field of physics to devote his teaching exclusively to the internal arts. His background in science enables him to correctly apply the principles of Tai Chi, and to explain them in Western scientific and philosophical terms.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X