Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone in the Shaolin Wahnam family. I'm Grant Collins and I am from St. Petersburg, Florida. I have been a Shaolin Wahnam student training under Sifus Chris and Christina Didyk for 2 years this month. I'm sorry it has taken me this long to introduce myself, but better late than never I suppose. I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to meet all of you in person when things get back to some sort of normalcy.

Hello Grant Collins Sir
    Welcome and congratulations
    Wishing you continued good health and happiness .....regardless the old or new norms
    Damian Kissey
    Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
    www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

Welcome to our virtual kwoon Grant. May your stay here be an enlightening and joyful experience!

With Shaolin Salute,
      Lee Wei Joo
      http://shaolinwahnammalaysia.com/

Comment

Hello and welcome to our virtual kwoon Grant, enjoy

Happy training also.

Shaolin Salute,
        Brendan

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Collins View Post
          Hi Everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone in the Shaolin Wahnam family. I'm Grant Collins and I am from St. Petersburg, Florida. I have been a Shaolin Wahnam student training under Sifus Chris and Christina Didyk for 2 years this month. I'm sorry it has taken me this long to introduce myself, but better late than never I suppose. I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to meet all of you in person when things get back to some sort of normalcy.
          Hi Grant,
          Welcome to the forum.
          And yes see you in the more normal world
          Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by Damian Kissey View Post
            Hello Grant Collins Sir
            Welcome and congratulations
            Wishing you continued good health and happiness .....regardless the old or new norms
            Thank you, Sipak Damian! I apologize for the delay in my response. My wife, Kelly Kato - who is also a student of Sifu Chris Didyk and Simu Christina Didyk, and I had a daughter and she is now 14 months old so we have finally come up for air. LOL Look forward to seeing you hopefully in Malaysia in the future.
            Shaolin salute,
            Grant

Comment

Originally posted by brendan View Post
              Hello and welcome to our virtual kwoon Grant, enjoy

Happy training also.

Shaolin Salute,
              Brendan
              Thank you, Sisook Brendan! Been loving the journey. I apologize for the delay in my response.
              Shaolin salute,
              Grant

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan_LM View Post

Hi Grant,
                Welcome to the forum.
                And yes see you in the more normal world
                Jordan
                Thank you, Sipak Jordan! Sorry for the delay in my response. I plan to be more active on the forum from here on out. I've been training for 4 years next month, and my wife Kelly Kato for 2 years, under Sifu Chris Didyk and Simu Christina Didyk in St. Petersburg, Florida. It's been a great journey so far and I look forward to my further development in the Shaolin Arts. Hopefully, we will get a chance to make the trip to Penang to attend an intensive with Sigung Wong this year or next. Perhaps we will see you there.
                Shaolin salute,
                Grant​

Comment

Originally posted by LeeWeiJoo View Post
                  Welcome to our virtual kwoon Grant. May your stay here be an enlightening and joyful experience!

With Shaolin Salute,
                  Lee Wei Joo
                  Thank you, Sipak Lee! I apologize for the delay in my response. I promise to be more active on the forum in the future. I have very much been enjoying my Shaolin training under Sifu Chris Didyk and Simu Christina Didyk for the past 4 years and my wife, Kelly Kato, has been a student for the past 2 years as well. Hopefully we get to meet you in person in Malaysia soon.
                  Grant

Comment

Working...
                  X