Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rich
    Originally posted by namaste View Post
    is it not better to do what can be done rather than consider an act pointless and predetermine it's outcome?
    The thing is, I don't think this counts as what can be done. As I said, I think there are things that could be done and could work, but I don't think that this is one of them.

If I consider alternative actions and try to predict what their consequences must be, which we all must do at times, then I can come to a decision about which action I believe will be most effective. This brings us on to the idea of Europe.

The strength of Europe (not the EU), as opposed to other similar sized regions and populations, should be competition allied to free cooperation.
    Different countries should be able to try different things, and then we'll see which ideas are best (competition), and then other countries should be free to adopt them.

So some countries for example should be able to try this petition idea, and see how they get on.
    And others should be able to try other ideas, and see how they get on.

The EU doesn't want that.

I haven't suggested any of the things that could work yet by the way. Just in case I'm still in the EU when they ban talking on forums

Comment

This organisation campaigns in a number of areas. They have a way of petitioning the EU commission if you follow this link

An EU directive has banned many herbal medicines, denying us safe remedies and feeding the profits of big pharma. Let's raise a massive outcry to push the Commission to fix the Directive. Let's get to 1 million voices to save herbal medicine. Add your name here:
      Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
      Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
      Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
      UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X