• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some recent cases

Just for interest

Female, teenager
    - Suffering from severe headache attacks
    - Examination revealed misaligned cervical vertebrae and occipital ridge
    - Correction was achieved in ---- wait for it ------ 15 SECONDS!! and complete (and lasting) relief of headaches achieved within ---- 1 MINUTE!!!!

Female, late 70s
    - Suffering from giddy spells and neck and back pain following a fall. Told by her doctor to "learn to live with it" after months of "treatment"
    - Examintation revealed various misalignments in the vertebrae (cervical and lumbar) as well as joints in the legs. Also some blockages in the upper back and neck regions
    - The treatment covered re-alignement of the leg joints and vertebrae (lumbar and cervical vertebrae could only be corrected to about 90% in the first session) and clearing of a couple of the more major blockages relevant to the giddy spells (major aim to relieve discomfort and avoid further falls)
    - Result was complete relief from the (incurable) giddy spells and reduction of the back and neck pain
    - Further consultations are planned and regular Chi Kung practice is on-going

Female, pre-teens
    - Suffering from chronic migraines (and lots of other things, but this is her primary aim)
    - Examination revealed a lot of blockages - major and minor - local deficiencies and vertebrae misalignment.
    - First treatment was limited to immediate relief of the current migraine attack and was achieved within 2 minutes. The average pain level reduced for the following 2 weeks from 8 (as it had been previously) to 5 (on a level of 0-10).
    - Second treatment was more comprehensive and included treating the vertebrae misalignment and some of the more major, relevant blockages. Again, lasting reduction in pain level achieved. Further treatments are planned and regular Chi Kung practice has been commenced

A couple of other cases:
    Sprained / twisted ankle
    - causing pain and walking difficulties for several weeks. Direct treatment resulted in immediate relief of symptoms and complete relief within 3-4 days.

Haemerrhoids
    - suffering for more than 2 years with a couple of operations already. Treatment commenced and concentrated on relieving blockages in head, spleen and stomach regions. Regular specific Chi Kung practice has been commenced. This is one of those cases where only time will tell (not constant complaint)

New cases of particulat interest (to be reported later -- if anyone's interested)
    - Severe Asthma
    - Hearing disorder
    - Allergies
    - Kidney disorder
    - Sleeping disorder
    - Macula Degeneration

That's all for today folks
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Almost forgot

... a case from a couple of years back

Female, early 30s
    - Diabetic and "clinically sterile" --- but desparately wanting a child
    - Treatment was to open some relevant points and clear some local blockages in the kidneys and commencement of regular Chi Kung practice (which she later dropped)
    - The reason this case springs to mind is that we yesterday received a card from her --- she has just given birth to her second daughter!!
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Dear Andrew Sisuk,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share the wonders of chi kung healing. I really enjoyed reading them.

Best wishes and kindest regards

Martin Sijat

Comment

Dear Sipak,

Thank you for sharing, That is a fantastic post to read in the morning! Congratulations to you and your clients on the results. May your and their success continue to flourish!

Best,
        Nick

Comment

A big congratulations from me too. May you continue spreading health and happiness
          from the ♥

Comment

Congratulations Sifu Andrew,

Thank you for sharing this wonderfull healing news.

Johan

Comment

Dear Andrew,

Congratulations to you and to those clients who took the first step in taking better care of themselves another wonderful and inspiring post.

"learn to live with it"
              It appears that many people are advised to do this, as was I. It actually gave me the impetus to go and look for another method of treatment.

I knew that I had come to the end of the road with Western medicine, so began the journey of reading and reading everything that I could lay my hands on.

When I came across Sifu's 'Chi Kung for Health and Vitality' there was a truth in there that really resonated with me and the rest is history

I am really happy for you and for all of your clients Andrew, those stories are a true joy to read.

Smile from the Heart,
              Joan
              Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
              GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
              ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
              THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Dear Sifu Andrew,

The importance of documenting Chi Kung therapy results cannot be understated.

Congratulations to both you and your students!

Best,

Andy Cusick
                Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
                Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
                Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
                - ancient wisdom

Comment

Dear Sipak

It is wonderful to see how Chi Kung therapy can be used effectively on so many "conditions". Many thanks for sharing these examples.
                  Wishing you and your clients continuous success and joy.

Warm regards
                  Andrea
                  Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
                  Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Dear Sihing Andrew,

It’s wonderful to hear such good news.
                    May you continue to bring much joy and blessings to many more suffering people with the miraculous healing Art of Shaolin Chi Kung.

Shana Tova,

Racheli
                    Enjoy your journeys,
                    Racheli Wittert-Ashur

"There is a crack, a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in." Leonard Cohen

Comment

Amazing !

complete (and lasting) relief of headaches achieved within ---- 1 MINUTE!!!!
                      You mean 60 seconds?!!

Congratulations Sihing, really amazing.

Shana Tova from me too.

Mahmood
                      The two hallmarks of Shaolin teachings: Wisdom and Compassion

Sifu Mahmood Ahmed

www.shaolin.org

Comment

Wow! I've only just seen this but I too am very impressed, and excited too. Congratulations, Sihing Andrew. Each of those results must have made such a huge difference to each of those people's lives. What a wonderful thing to be able to do for them (and to be able to do for ourselves).

piers

Comment

Working...
                        X