Tai Chi Chuan Intensive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SORRY BARRY!

Barry I Just found your post on the possibilty of an intensive course in the summer of 06! That sounds like a great idea, in an ideal world I would like to do it before this but if that is when other people are trying for then count me in. Fingers and toes crossed.

Paul.
    Boydy

Comment

Although I can't say for sure at this time, the summer idea sounds the most feasible for me. Although I'd love to go in January, I'm not certain I can get the money together by then. Let's keep this thread going though, until we can decide on the best time for everyone.
      Alex
      "All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain...."

Comment

growing numbers

I can now say that I can definitely attend an intensive course at any time as my circumstances have just taken a bit of a change so I'm now free! I've just emailed the secretary to ask about it and they replied promptly saying they would email me as soon as a date was set. Judging from past posts expressing interest, it seems as though our numbers are growing nicely.

1)MoMo Juice
        2) TaiChi Pete
        3) Joko
        4) Guojun
        5) Wuji
        6)Paul Bird
        7)Tapio
        8)Barry
        10)Lex(me!)
        11)Sunyata?

Have I missed anyone? I wonder how many people usually attend the intesive Kungfu courses? Hopefully we're getting close.
        XX

Comment

Intensive Kungfu numbers

Lex,

The Intensive Kungfu Course I attended earlier this year had 10 students. Seemed like a good number.

Best,
          Michael
          Take kindness and benevolence as basis.
          Take frankness and friendliness to heart.

Comment

Originally posted by LEX
            I can now say that I can definitely attend an intensive course at any time as my circumstances have just taken a bit of a change so I'm now free! I've just emailed the secretary to ask about it and they replied promptly saying they would email me as soon as a date was set. Judging from past posts expressing interest, it seems as though our numbers are growing nicely.

1)MoMo Juice
            2) TaiChi Pete
            3) Joko
            4) Guojun
            5) Wuji
            6)Paul Bird
            7)Tapio
            8)Barry
            10)Lex(me!)
            11)Sunyata?

Have I missed anyone? I wonder how many people usually attend the intesive Kungfu courses? Hopefully we're getting close.
            XX
            I doubt the financials will work out for me this time around, which is a shame. I'd love to meet more forum members in their more corporeal form!

Comment

go Ebay

Dear Sunyata,

If only you could sell the awesome views of Mt. Hood this time of year from your excellent vantage point, I'm sure you'd have enough. BTW, you can find excellent blackberries up the steps from Terwilliger going to a small parking lot at the VA hospital.

Did you hear about the woman who had an URL tatooed on her head for $30K? Well, just a thought

Michael

Comment

Hi eveyone!

I'm very interested too in Taijiquan Intensive course, but I'd like it better next year. I'll be with Sifu in Spanish Summer Camp, next August. If you want I can ask him about it.

Best wishes,
                Manuel.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Udel
                  Dear Sunyata,

If only you could sell the awesome views of Mt. Hood this time of year from your excellent vantage point, I'm sure you'd have enough. BTW, you can find excellent blackberries up the steps from Terwilliger going to a small parking lot at the VA hospital.

Did you hear about the woman who had an URL tatooed on her head for $30K? Well, just a thought

Michael
                  So.... tattoo excellent views of Mt. Hood on my head? I'm well familiar with some of those patches, I walked by them yesterday! I actually went to Sauvie Island a bit north of portland to pick Marionberries, boysenberries, and their ilk!

Comment

Sunyata: Sorry to hear you don't think you'll be able to make it this time around. Hopefully we'll get to meet up in the future.

Manuel: You're idea to ask Sifu directly when at the Spain Summer camp sounds great. We seem to have a fairly good size group now so maybe you should let him know how many we are.

Alex

Comment

voleyball, anyone?

Dear Sunyata,

I actually went to Sauvie Island a bit north of portland to pick Marionberries, boysenberries, and their ilk!
                      I've known a few people who claimed to be "picking berries" on Sauvie Island, but were actually there for more interesting scenery. LOL! Well, anyway, I hope the berries were great! It's lychee season in Guandong, but I found they're too sweet for me. There's always hawker meats and "do-fu-fa" for breakfast.

BTW, have you used any computer programs to help with Cantonese? I asked this on another thread, and don't remember if you responded. I found a Canadian who's been using the Cantonese I Lessons from a firm called Pimsleur. Haven't tried them yet, myself. Will be giving them a try in the next week.

Michael

Comment

Course in January!

Hi folks,

I have just received an e mail from Sifu Wong stating that he will be conducting an intensive Chi Kung course from the 15th to the 19th of January. Staright after this from the 20th to the 26th of January there will be an intensive Tai Chi Chuan course. They will be held in Sungai Petani, Malaysia.

He has asked me to let people on the forum know this.

Sifu said that this will be a very rewarding course and that we will bring Tai Chi Chuan alive.

I am going to ask him whether he will be running one in the summer as well. However it seems that he is very very busy and I am skeptical about this. I for one am going to attend in January!

Hope this is good news for people and I look forward to meeting some of you.

Best wishes.

Paul.

Ps, pass it on!
                        Boydy

Comment

Whoohoo!

FANTASTIC NEWS! Thanks for passing it on! I'll be there! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Much love and Joy
                          Alex

Comment

Working...
                          X