Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huato 5 Animal Play Barcelona 2014

My Dear Family,

I returned yesterday from Barcelona where Sifu generously conducted HUATO 5 Animal Play for the very first time. What a wonderful course

The feeling of FUN during each of the exercises was tremendous and as we progressed through each of the animals it was very clear which organ and emotion the chi was working on. Personally for me it was a very different experience to doing exercises and chi flow from the 18 Lohan hands or 18 Jewels, the exercises were quite fun to practice in themselves but going into chi flow they brought out a feeling of immediate joy, happiness, curiosity and child like wonder, even when cleansing deep emotions.

It was quite intense but such fun and I can see why it has been called Animal 'Play'!

It is difficult to describe LOL!!

It is always interesting to go back to a very basic course with Sifu and I must admit I absolutely loved this one!

My deepest gratitude to Sifu, although we had completed the course by the first session, we returned in the afternoon to deepen our skills in each of the exercises and set which was extremely beneficial for everybody. Sifu's teaching was so simple, so sublime! It was a joy and privilege to be part of another historic occasion in the school. Sifu had also been so generous before the course by answering 10 Questions to the Grandmaster on the 5 Animal Play, which I have linked below.

Thank you also to Adalia Sije for requesting this very special set. What a wonderful addition and wonderful knowledge to have to be able to share with our own students.

Thank you to Daniel Siheng for helping us be more prepared by facilitating the 5 Animal Play thread in the Q&A to the Grandmaster series which can be found here

and a very special thanks to my Shaolin Wahnam Spanish family who made Una (one of my students) and I so welcome, I will certainly be back again, next time with a group.

My monkey sounds continue, going from a chatter to a baboon LOL! and it is just so funny!!

Another course not to be missed for sure! It is just such fun, so cleansing, so joyous, so childlike and so beautiful.

With deepest respect and love,
    Joan

Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
    GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
    THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

As we experienced the 'essence' of each animal, I have just remembered a photo which may convey the music and joy which filled our hearts as they opened even more after experiencing the 'Bird' exercise!

All of the other animals had their own unique essence also e.g the monkey- curiosity, the deer- excitement, the tiger- powerful and the bear- upright, solid, to name a few!
    Attached Files
    Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
    GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
    THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Dear Joan Siguma

Thank you for sharing your experience. It sounds like another beautiful and "would love to do, when the time is right" course .

Andrea
      Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
      Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Dear all,,

This course has been another taste of Sifu´s genious.

It was one of the most enjoyable courses ever for me!
        Daniel Pérez
        http://www.shaolinbcn.es

Comment

Dear Family,

Watching the videos of the "5 Animal Play" course makes me giggle and really, really happy. Sigung and the course participants are VERY contagious !

Shaolin greeting,
          Fabienne

Comment

Working...
          X