Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Five-Animal Set with Grandmaster Wong in Vienna, April 2016

Dear family,

I am amazed to announce that Sifu has generously offered to teach the Shaolin Five-Animal Set in Vienna, Austria, from 19th to 21st April 2016!

Some of the special features of the course will be:
    • The Shaolin Five-Animal Set
    • Force training with the Force Method and the Flow Method
    • The Five-Animal combination (partner) Set, which Sifu composed for his book “The Art of Shaolin Kung Fu”!
    • Training of the various animal spirits!

This is a course that should not be missed by Shaolin practitioners! Tai Chi Chuan practitioners can also greatly benefit from it.

The price for members of Shaolin Wahnam worldwide is € 650. There is an early bird discount of € 50 for payments until 31st January. So, take the chance and book early!

Here you can find more information about the course and the Shaolin Five-Animal Set, as well as the application form:

April is the perfect time to have a sightseeing trip to Vienna. Therefore I recommend arriving on the weekend before. As soon as the venue is booked I will provide some recommendations for accommodation.

Subsequently to the Kung Fu course Sifu will teach three days of Shaolin Chi Kung in beautiful Gutenstein in lower Austria. Hence you should not only come a bit earlier, but also stay a bit longer in Austria. Details on this will be provided soon.

I am looking forward to welcoming our Shaolin family members from all around the world!

Best wishes,

Leo
    Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Shaolin Wahnam Wien & Shaolin Treasure House

Sifu has kindly agreed on answering 10 questions on the Shaolin Five-Animal Set.

You can find the thread here:

Use your chances to aks a question and to attend the course in Vienna!

Best wishes,

Leo
    Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm very looking forward to the Shaolin Five-Animal Set course in Vienna in April. Here are some quotes from Sifu that show that he is too.

This is going to be a fantastic course that kungfu students, irrespective of the style they practice, should not miss.

I myself look forward eagerly to this course. I am sure we shall have some break-throughs in our learning methodology. Already the methods to develop the various spirits of the Shaolin animals are amazing.
      This itself is enough reason for our instructors and student to attend the course. Just imagine, besides other benefits, they have the opportunity to learn special methods that manifest the Shaolin five animals.
      The early bird discount is valid until 31st January. So, don't hesitate and take the chance to apply for this special course!

Best wishes,

Leo
      Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Comment

Here is another quote from Sifu about the upcoming Five-Animal Set course in Vienna:

“On a personal note, the teaching of the Five-Animal Set in the coming course in Austria represents the latest and best development of my teaching methodology.”
        Out of 230 cities Vienna was just chosen as the most livable city again, like it has been for several years in a row.

Here's a nice video giving some impressions of our beautiful capital:

So, a course trip to Vienna will also give a lot of opportunities for sightseeing.

We have a few last slots for the course. If you'd like to join us to experience Sifu's newest teaching on the Shaolin five animals, don't hesitate to give me a call!

Best wishes,

Leo
        Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Comment

Working...
        X