Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.wahnamaustralia.com

Hello Everybody,

I'm delighted to announce that the Shaolin Wahnam Australia website is now online. We still have a long way to go but we're very happy that people will now be able to find out easily what's going on down here

Special thanks to Sifu Michael Durkin for all his ongoing help with the website.

Thanks in advance to the various Shaolin Wahnam webmasters for updating their links pages (replacing the outdated address that you have for an Australian website with the new address)

Best regards from me and Sifu Neil Kelson.
    Jeffrey Segal

I just had a quick glance --- looks very nice. Congratulations to all involved!

Andrew
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

very snazzy

Dear Jeffrey, Neil, Mark, and Michael D. :

The new Austrailian website looks great! It's nice to see some very recent and good photos of Sifu and the Australian crew.

I've heard of traveling salesmen, aspirants on pilgrimmage, and snowbirds, but I wonder if Michael D. is the first traveling webmaster who will work for room, board, and beach access? Looks really cool, Michael.

Best wishes,
      Michael U.
      Take kindness and benevolence as basis.
      Take frankness and friendliness to heart.

Comment

Hey uncle Jeff,
        Great webside with great pictures! A making you a smile from the heart one! Congratulations to all involved!

Jeffrey: I especially like the pic with you and Sifu at your first course in Malaysia

Warmest regards,

Respectfully,

Roland
        "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
        Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

thanks

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm having a lot of fun playing with Dreamweaver (Michael D included a couple of tutorials in the package ).

Best,
          Jeffrey Segal

Comment

Well Done

Hi Jeffrey,

Gongratulations on on a clear and informative website. I am looking forward to seeing it grow!

Kind regards

Robin
            "The Power of Tai Chi Chuan. com"

Comment

Simple, effective and "flavoured" !

Jeff !
              I'm now here in Finale, training a bit with Attilio.

I took a trip on the web, and visited Shaolin Wahnam Australia site :

I'm not judging the design or the contents, but indeed every page of the site carries the spirit of Wahnam with it.
              While watching the pictures and reading the comments, one can "smell" the flavour, the simplicity and the luck of getting in touch with such an high level school.

I'm happy to meet you soon again.

Riccardito

Comment

Working...
              X