• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win £100+ Worth Of Books And 'Stuff'

Dear all,

Tidying up my office I made the following discoveries:
    • A signed copy of Sifu's 'Complete Book Of Shaolin'
    • A signed copy of the groundbreaking 'Shaolin Chi Kung' book
    • A copy of the best book on Chinese Medicine, Sfu's 'Complete Book Of Chinese Medicine'
    • A spare copy of 'The Art of Chi Kung'
    • A spare copy of the awesome 'Sukhavati'
    • A Shaolin Wahnam Institute 'patch'

With it being the festive season - I'd like to give away all of the above, PLUS two free tickets to the break through 'Be Happy' Workshop I'm teaching in London on December 14th 2008.

The competition is free to enter and all you have to do is watch this months Scholar Warrior Video Newsletter (that went live yesterday) and tell me the name of the Japanese Zen Master I play (poorly) in the enactment with my wife Clare. Send your answers to me: marcus@shaolinchikung.co.uk before 10th December 2008.

If you are subscribed to the SWVN you will have received an e-mail yesterday letting you know that Decembers issue was ready for viewing, along with the page link and password.

If you are not subscribed please go to http://www.shaolinchikung.co.uk/free.../freebies.html and enter your first name and e-mail address into the box and press the subscribe button. Hmm, just realised that if you subscribe now, it's too late to get access to this months SWVN. So click here and enter the password--> Louis (make sure you use a capital 'L').

For those of you who can't get the SWVN because of filters on your work computers (and are unable for whatever reason to view it on your home computer), or if you don't have a computer (think that just about covers everybody) then here's the dialogue between me and Clare:

The scene: I'm pouring Clare a cup of tea, I continue pouring until the tea flows over sides of the cup.

CLARE: It is overfull. No more will go in!
    Me: Like this cup you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?

So - who is the Japanese Zen Master I am portraying? If you need a clue you'll find a copy of Zen Flesh Zen Bones very helpful (p.19 in my copy!)

REMEMBER - CLOSING DATE IS THE 10TH DECEMBER 2008 AND I WILL HAPPILY POST THE BOOKS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. COMMON SENSE RULES AND TERMS APPLY

Hello everyone,

For those of you still trying to make up your mind whether to enter this months SWVN competition, here's something I hope might whet your appetite. Remember - I'll post this lot where ever in the world you may be.

Only 6 days to the closing date!

Kind regards
    Marcus
    Namo Amitabha Buddha Namo Amitabha Buddha Namo Amitabha Buddha

Comment

Only 1 Day Left!

The competition will close at 20:00 (London time) and the winner will be announced on the 11th.

All correct answers are safely stored in Ollie's woolly had ready for the draw
      Kind regards
      Marcus

Comment

Winner winner chicken dinner!!

Wow I cant belive I won this wonderful competition! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Sifu!! I cant wait to read those books!
        Namo Amitabha

Philip

Comment

Congratulations Philip!

And I promise to get them off in the post tomorrow. Apologies for the delay.

Kindest regards

Marcus

Comment

Working...
          X