Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Nations Gathering - The Road Trip

Hello everyone,

I had so much fun last week attending the All Nations. It was made even more delightful by travelling up to Edinburgh in a car with some very lovely people for company. I really had been looking forward to this event for quite some time. I have taken the indulgence of writing up the events that took place between January 25th and Sunday 27th and if you would like to read them you can find them on my blog which is located here: www.ghisybr.blogspot.com

In case anyone is wondering why I chose such an instantly forgettable URL, all I can say is that ghisybr stands for Good Health is Your Birthright, which was the working title of my book and it seemed like a good idea at the time

Feel free to add comments to the blog.

Kind regards
    Marcus
    Namo Amitabha Buddha Namo Amitabha Buddha Namo Amitabha Buddha

Originally posted by Marcus View Post
    In case anyone is wondering why I chose such an instantly forgettable URL, all I can say is that ghisybr stands for Good Health is Your Birthright, which was the working title of my book and it seemed like a good idea at the time
    So that's the reason...! I've always miswritten it: ghysbir or ghisbyr, for example. Then I have to resort to Google search...

Comment

Thanks to the technical genius of Sifu Jordan Francis, you can now find my blog by using www.shaolinchikung.co.uk/blog far easier to remember

Thanks Jordan.

Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus View Post
        Thanks to the technical genius of Sifu Jordan Francis, you can now find my blog by using www.shaolinchikung.co.uk/blog far easier to remember

Thanks Jordan.

Marcus
        Ha ha ha...

I just can't believe we didn't think of using a simple redirect before.

Anyway, roll on part 3

Comment

Working...
        X