Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book Buying Problem

Hi everyone!

I’ve been trying to get hold of Sifu’s book, "Sukhavati: Western Paradise: Going to Heaven as Taught by the Buddha" as a present for a friend.

I’ve been in Amazon’s ordering process for ages and unfortunately they’ve just let me know that they have been unable to ‘source’ it for me.

Is the book temporarily out of print / or being reprinted???

The Wahnam website takes me back to Amazon and I can’t get the cosmos publishing site http://www.cosmospublishing.co.uk/ to open…..

Any ideas! MANY THANKS!
    Last edited by Geoff; 27 May 2004, 09:46 AM.

Hi Geoff,

Some of Sifu's books are out of stock on Amazon at present.

I have copies of Sukavati- Western Paradise and also The Complete Book of Chinese Medicine (for anybody else who is looking for them). Just send me a PM with you address and I will give you the details.

Smile from the Heart,
    Joan.
    Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
    GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
    ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
    THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Book availability

I also have copies of Sukhavati:Western Paradise, The Complete Book of Chinese Medicine and The Complete Book of Shaolin.

As with Joan Sije, if you are having trouble getting hold of the books listed above, feel free to PM or email me.

Comment

Working...
      X