Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project:The General teaching acupuncture for Wahnam

Dear family members,

We all know Riccardo "the Generale" Salvatore is an expert in acupuncture. His experience in this specific area of Chinese medicin is profound and deep and any one can only benefit from it.

As we all know, any Kung Fu, Qi Gong or Tai Chi Chuan teacher or Master should be able to have a sound knowledge about Chinese medicin to be able to help people.

Now we have the our Shaolin Qi Gong Healing so far, Sifu will soon conduct it this year.

Another project is the teaching of acupuncture to Wahnam members by the Generale.

With this thread I would like to create interest of our Wahnam members who are interested to learn acupuncture first handed from the Generale.

Now what to do:

Fell free to express your basic interest here of feel free to write your opinions and ideas down.

Best regards,

Roland.
    "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
    Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Dear Roland

Thank you for posting about TTO course (in English: Traditional Oriental Therapy - TOT).

Sifu suggested me could be some of our Shaolin Wahnam members interested on this approach.

I hope this answer it helps to give a general picture.
    Could not do it earlier as I was busy with a 4 days intensive first Seminar with a new group from March 5th to 8th, preparing a 3rd year seminar for this weekend, plus regular clinic follow up.

What the purpose of this formation?
    By using experimented and ancient method and principles of original Chinese Medicine as a model, learn and be able to develop and apply skills and capacity to promote and maintain health, balance, and fulfil potentialities.

Surely this is not an approach to merely apply protocols to treat diseases; is more focused on learning how to apply principles rooted in Traditional knowledge.

As there are tow groups in formation, next edition in English or Portuguese is possible just from 2012 or 2013.

Briefly and in general terms the program for the Portuguese editions are as follow:

First year:
    Cultural approach – Philosophical & therapeutic basis I – Traditional cycles and lows – Pulse diagnosis – Physiology I & II - Meridians & points I & II– Diagnostic techniques I – Diagnosis & therapeutic basic techniques I.
    *Being able to have a general approach and apply mostly by acupressure or simple techniques to a simple treatment, application on family support etc..

Second year:
    Physiology I & II – Imbalances & pathologies I – Therapeutic Methods & techniques I - Philosophical & therapeutic basis II – Pulse diagnosis - Meridians & points III –Advanced Meridians Diagnosis – Diagnosis & Prescription

Third year:
    Imbalances & pathologies II - Therapeutic Methods & techniques II – Pulse diagnosis - Thematic Seminars – Clinical practice under Supervision
    *Being able to have an autonomy practice under supervision

Forth & Fifth years:
    Development Practice, diagnosis, clinic - Specialization– Investigation – etc

For better understanding, in a few days all the program and purposes of “Estrela Mestra” and “ISTTO” Instituto Superior de Terapia Tradicional Oriental – will be in English on the site.

All the best for everyone
    Riccardo

Comment

Dear family,

Thank you very much Si Paks.

I will love to be a part of this project as an student...

Thank you very much and I hope to investigate a little more.

With respect

Tony

Comment

Dear Family Members

I am also interested in learning about acupuncture. I will be grateful if you can include me in this project.

Best Regards
        Yazdi

Comment

Hi, I am very interested. I really would like to learn acupuncture, I will be gratefull to be part of this project.
          All the best,
          Vero

Comment

I am interested, and if this becomes a available learning possibility I hope to be able to join.
            When one door closes, another one opens.

Comment

Dear Siheng Roland and Dr Riccardo

I would also be very interested in the project as it would provide an understanding of the thematic approach of Qigong therapy.

Warm wishes

Parveen
              “So I say to you –
              This is how to contemplate our conditioned existence in this fleeting world:”

“Like a tiny drop of dew, or a bubble floating in a stream;
              Like a flash of lightning in a summer cloud,
              Or a flickering lamp, an illusion, a phantom, or a dream.”

“So is all conditioned existence to be seen.”

Thus spoke Buddha.

Comment

This sounds wonderful, Thank you.

I wonder if you would also consider a seminar geared to those of us who have already been practicing TOT for some time but would appreciate any chance to learn from someone in our school who is at such a high level in both the medicine and the Qi Gong?

Perhaps a week long course or so after Summer camp in Portugal?

What a fantastic oppportunity : )
                from the Heart...

Comment

I am also very interested :-)

Shaolin Salute,

Santiago

Comment

I am also very interested to learn Acupuncture and it would be a dream come true to learn from one of my Sihengs if it is possible.

Phil

Comment

Working...
                    X