• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hole Meditation

This is a meditation technique I made a long time ago

Black Hole Meditation

This is one of the fastest meditations that works also easy to do

Technique: First close your eyes and relax your body imagine all the thoughts throughout your day are being gathered inside your head. Then imagine a black hole forming and sucking in all those thoughts with no escape and then imagine the black hole exploding leaving your mind in pure darkness with no disturbence's. This training method is the fastest and best working one you will find since meditation takes around 10 minutes to a half and hour to work practice this and you will learn this technique it is very useful for all art's.

Key point:
    Originally posted by shao View Post
    This is a meditation technique I made a long time ago
    Don't do that.

Giving guidance or advice when you yourself are unsure of the outcome is being irresponsible.
    -Sifu Wong
    Facebook

"Then how could chi kung overcome diseases where the cause is unknown or when there is no cure? The question is actually incorrect. The expressions "the cause is unknown" and "there is no cure" are applicable only in the Western medical paradigm. The expressions no longer hold true in the chi kung paradigm. In the chi kung paradigm the cause is known, and there is a cure."

-Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit

Comment

Thanks shao but my siheng Mark is right on this one.

It's great to clear your head at the end of the day. But whereas the entirety of a qigong session may be 10 or 15 minutes, it only takes a moment to let go and enter a qigong state of mind. That's far more time effective.

I would also like to point out that being on this Virtual Kwoon is just the same as entering any other kungfu school. You don't walk in and try to teach things. You may have the very best of intentions, but it's bad form.

Best,
      Molly
      有志著事竟成

Shaolin Wahnam Twin Cities

Genuine Shaolin Kungfu and Qigong in Minnesota
      https://www.shaolinwahnamtc.com/

Comment

I had written a fairly long post but upon checking that two of my brethren had also posted, I decided to truncate my message.

Shao, you have been advised many time by several instructors, but clearly the message is not getting through. You are free to do what you want, but we felt that we had to at least let you know where you are going wrong.

But if you want to persist down the wrong path, don't ask anyone else to follow you. It is most unlikely anyone will follow your "advice" anway, but don't generate bad karma for youself by trying to drag people down with you.
        百德以孝为先
        Persevere in correct practice

Comment

Dear Shao,

I remember I took the time to give you advice some time back, on another thread, as have many others on our forum.

It is sad to see that you seem so intent on keeping yourself blinkered from good advice, from good people, such as the Shaolin Wahnam instructors who have taken the time to thoughtfully present their opinions to you.

Have a look back over the posts you have made in the forum, and the advice and responses given to you. Can you spot a pattern emerging?

An important part of meditation which would benefit you much more than this invented 'Black Hole Meditation' is mindfulness. Be mindful of your actions, including posting in this forum, and you will derive much benefit.

Sincerely,

Max

Namo Bhaisajyaguru Buddha

Comment

Teacher

Dear Shao,
            Every one is being very polite to you, as benefits there Shaolin Training. But politness is not working to get the message home.

I seem to remember that you are quite young. And with that youth you are Arrogant in you knowledge and very obviously lacking in experience!!

So you are not listening to any advice, despite coming on this forum under the disguise of looking for it.

This forum is for Wahnam members and other people are guests.

So I am nor going to give you advice, just a message from me.

Grow Up

Find a teacher

Live life and get some experience

And stop hiding behind the internet.

Mark
            Sifu Mark Appleford

sigpic

Comment

Did you read my response from the cosmos palm vs tiger claw thread? Its the last post. I was polite in that post. The instructors have to do damage control for the posts you make for the sake of the guests that visit this kwoon. Your not the only 15 or 16 year old that visits the forums. But you are the only one at the moment giving dangerous advice as if your a master. If the other teens trustingly follow your advice they will suffer harm from your instructions which you are not qualified to give in the first place. The instructors are not here to take your instructions they are here to give it.You are very fortunate that you have not been banned yet.The instructors are kind, but be assured that you will be banned if you persist on endangering the readership with your unwanted instructions.(Side note: for some reason my response comes out as one big paragraph, instead of the way I wanted it too)
              Last edited by kprazcreation; 4 March 2011, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Dear anyone who commented on this I've been thanks many times for showing people this technique and it's been proven too work even if it's not the fastest it's something worth practicing, I was being polite and contributing it too the forum and saying negative thing's will not help with anything. Instead of doubting this technique when you haven't tried it at least take time into trying it before posting.Dear Sifu Mark A it's obvious you cannot control your anger sometimes like posted here So I am nor going to give you advice, just a message from me.(Grow UpFind a teacherLive life and get some experienceAnd stop hiding behind the internet)Sometime's it is better too be polite for saying negative thing's will only birng karma too yourself

Comment

Shao,

What you show to your friends and training partners outside of this forum is your business. I reiterate again that this forum is a Virtual Kwoon and an online extension of this school. As I said in my earlier post, you do not just walk into somebody's kungfu school and start teaching. You may not come on to this forum and start teaching. It's just that simple.

Molly
                  有志著事竟成

Shaolin Wahnam Twin Cities

Genuine Shaolin Kungfu and Qigong in Minnesota
                  https://www.shaolinwahnamtc.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shao View Post
                    it's something worth practicing
                    - It definitely is not. If you practice this, you will hurt yourself. This is evident to anyone who has any background in practicing a genuine art.

People here are answering you because they don't wan't you to get hurt.

You are being stubborn and naive, disregarding good advice.

Wake up, grow up, and stop treating internal training like it's playing a computer game.

Best wishes,
                    Markus Kahila
                    Shaolin Nordic Finland

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

Internal Arts are not for Self-Teaching and the Arrogant

Shao,

You are definitely immature and not ready to learn internal arts. Mark Sihing has given you excellent advice, both in the meaning and the delivery, but your arrogant ego cannot accept it. Your immature character is reflected by the fact that you hang on the little slap, not the crucial meaning behind.

I do not except you to listen to me now, so my following post is for all the readers with open mind, common sense and enough humility to listen.

I will share with you a true story...

Six months ago a beginner practitionner (not a Shaolin Wahnam student) phoned me to have a talk. He explained to me how he could -by himself- feel his energy in his limbs, feel his Shen expand out of his body when lying down in bed and how his Kundalini circulation was working by itself now. I smiled and added that not only some of his experiences were common among beginners, but I also warned him against highly probable deviation if he persisted in such training without supervision. I advised him to come at my monthly class in Paris. But despite his calling (prospective student) me (teacher), his tone was like an equal and he was feeling smart about his "achievement". We ended the discussion with no improvement on his side.

A few weeks ago I received a new SMS message from the same person. I translate it for you:

"I would like to talk to you again because since Friday I do not control anything anymore, I have strong panic attacks, I try to stay calm but with no success. I am not hungry nor thirsty anymore, when trying to stop all the energy I had pain in my chest, I am afraid I don't know what to do anymore. I cannot slow down the energy I have the feeling of becoming crazy. What can I do?!"

Due to the gravity of the message, I replied that he should come immediatly to my next course in Paris to get the deviation corrected... He never came ...

This lesson has two teachings.

First, it is not because a beginner has some energy feelings or some immediate 'success' with a technique (like meditation in the case of Shao) that it is a real success! It is amazing to see how ignorant people are arrogant to the extent of thinking they already know the unknown.

Second, do not try to be smarter than the master. When you (a beginner wihtout supervision) initiate an action on the energy and/or mind level, you NEED supervision and you NEED to follow instructions because what you initiate is far beyond your level of understanding and mastery.

As the saying goes, humility grows and mastery arrives.

I hope that it is clear enough.

Best regards,
                      Last edited by Maxime; 5 March 2011, 08:13 AM.

Maxime Citerne, Chinese Medicine, Qigong Healing & Internal Arts

Frankfurt - Paris - Alsace

France: www.institut-anicca.com

Germany: www.anicca-institute.com

Comment

There is nothing left to add except my complete agreement with by Brothers and Sisters. Shao --- humility is the starting point for any great journey in the internal arts.
                        Sifu Andrew Barnett
                        Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
                        Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
                        Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Shao, please read carefully what my seniors have posted.

Inventing new techniques involving energy and mind is gullible at best, if you practise it and share it with others that also have no platform to make their own decisions it is very bad.

Not just morally but as already stated you will hurt yourself and others.

Would a medical doctor prescribe to others and use himself medicine he was not sure worked correctly, or had no side effects?
                          When one door closes, another one opens.

Comment

Shao,
                            nothing to add to all the things my brothers and sisters have said....don´t be a fool, be respectful, think a bit and avoid problems for yourself.

Greetings,
                            Daniel Pérez
                            http://www.shaolinbcn.es

Comment

"A palabras necias, oídos sordos"

"To nonsense words, deaf ears..."

I agree with my Brothers and Sisters, but see no point on coninuing with this discussion for now.

Piti

Comment

Working...
                              X