Chi Kung near a graveyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxime View Post
    I can confirm that different cemeteries have different energies. Nevertheless I am not sure whether the oldest ones feel better, but the quality of energy certainly differ.
    In that case the default advice given by Sifu is, as always, the safest: avoid them all, new or old.
    George / Юра
    Shaolin Wahnam England

gate gate pāragate pārasaṁgate bodhi svāhā

Comment

Maxime Citerne, Chinese Medicine, Qigong Healing & Internal Arts

Frankfurt - Paris - Alsace

France: www.institut-anicca.com

Germany: www.anicca-institute.com

Comment

I've had difficulty finding places far enough away from cemeteries, hospitals and the like. It's interesting that often when searching for a flat online the adverts I get a 'bad vibe' from are for places that turn out to be sited right next to huge cemeteries!

I was going to visit one place near a prison, and I thought I'd check it out, just to see how the energy felt.

Needless to say, the energy next to the place was very oppressive, slowly dissipating the further I walked down the road.

Definitely a challenge!

Comment

And then there are redeveloped land, for example many parks here in Oslo are on top of old cemeteries.

Cemeteries.. lurking underground like hidden bear traps!

I agree with George that energies dissipate and change with time, like the waters flowing in the ocean or the movements of earth deep underground.

I do not worry about it, but I make sure that I live and practice away from such places, and also keeping them out of sight feels like the best choice.

Nonetheless, old cemeteries can be very beautiful in a garden like way. I gave a relative from the United States a tour last summer of an old cemetery where a lot of famous and historical Norwegian people lie buried and had great fun doing so, too busy having fun with that to notice any negative energy.
          When one door closes, another one opens.

Comment

Hello everyone,

Re-visiting an old thread here.. I'm staying at a friends at the weekend. When I stayed there before I didn't practice because I thought it might be too near a cemetary and crematorium, but I've looked at a map and it is 1km away. Is this the "good to go" distance?

many thanks,
            Jordan.

Comment

Mind over Matter

Hello Jordan :smile-new

Its good enough to go as the mind aspect is paramount to other physical considerations .

Enjoy your high level chi kung practice and do not worry or overintellectualize about the distance or the cemetery .

Cheers with chi
              Damian Kissey
              Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
              www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

Originally posted by Damian Kissey View Post
                Hello Jordan :smile-new

Its good enough to go as the mind aspect is paramount to other physical considerations .

Enjoy your high level chi kung practice and do not worry or overintellectualize about the distance or the cemetery .

Cheers with chi
                Hello Damian

Many thanks!

kind regards,
                Jordan.

Comment

Working...
                X