how do you genarate heat in your body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the body is like a circut

the body is like a circuit it has a positive and negative pole and when you put enough energy through a circuit it gets hot

Comment

Please note where you are "kan and li". You are in our "Virtual Kwoon" and I am one of the senior instructors. You have noted your martial arts experience. If you have learnt anything in the martial arts, you should also know to and how to respect the teacher(s) and/or senior(s).

I am not your "mate". We can become friends, though, in time. However, the basis you have created is not the ideal one for this purpose.

Having said all of that, I get the feeling you're actually a nice person. So ....

Let's start again shall we?

Please start by re-reading your last 4 posts. Don't worry about the grammar (which is awful by your own admition). Please read the content. In those 4 posts you have contradicted yourself at least once (or was it more ?).

Please, when you are reading your own posts, also consider what you have written and try to split it into:
      - Personal experience (highest value)
      - Hearsay (from persons you know)
      - Theoretical knowledge

Then please gather your thoughts and summarise your experience and questions again.

Thank you.
      Sifu Andrew Barnett
      Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
      Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
      Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

P.S. Your understanding of the connection between Chi and heat is not really correct. In fact, following your theoretical knowledge in a practical way, you could harm yourself seriously.
        Sifu Andrew Barnett

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)

Comment

Hi Andrew

Hi Andrew

Sorry if I disrespected you I did not mean to, I respect everybody not only teachers and seniors I have the mental illness schizophrenia so my trait of thought can get confusing but I will try my best to communicate effectively

I like how how you put personal experience as highest value I total agree with that. I am only really interested in knowing different ways to build my chi theories and methods

P.S. Mate is just a aussie expression we call everybody mate sorry if you don’t like that I will stop from doing it

Comment

Originally posted by kan and li View Post
            hi daoist i know what your saying i just don't agree with all of it. A greet qigong practitioner once told me there is (one chi) and all types of energy in the universe are this chi in different forms and with my experiece i think this is true it is also backed up in books that i have read on chi, also moden science can be applied to qigong

the gigong practitioner that told about (one chi) had such powerfulll energy that it surge through me and made everthing bright and I felt like I was in harmony with the universe, he look so bright pure and healty it was crazy! he is the only person i have met that is like this and i have met alot of qigong practitioner and master that where no where near as adept

none the less thank you for your perspective daoist
            What the qigong practitioner said to you about chi is true in a way. All things in the universe are made up of different kinds of chi through the interaction of yin and yang. Daoist philosophy groups chi like this:

Taiji ----> Yin and Yang Seperation ----> 5 elements -----> 8 Diagrams

From the little you have said about this qigong practitioner, it sounds like he is very skilled. Are you studying with him currently?

Comment

daoist

I have use standing practices to and the do build energy especially if they are done long enough, but I use them more for base or being rooted I have found you can just stand there in a natural pose and it has benefits you don’t even have to bend your neas.
              This is true. You do not have to practice the horse stance (keeping your knees bent). You can stand in the Wuji posture and cultivate a good amount of chi, but not exactly in the same place. The reason for the horse stance is that it mainly builds chi in the lower dan tian.

Comment

Sorry if I disrespected you I did not mean to
                Your apology is accepted.

I have the mental illness schizophrenia
                This being the case, you should stop ALL training of internal arts unless you are under the personal supervision of a master or at least an excellent teacher. Incorrect training (easily possible with some of the things you have mentioned) could result in major deviations which could serioulsy worsen your condition.
                I am only really interested in knowing different ways to build my chi theories and methods
                See my previous comment.
                Sifu Andrew Barnett

Comment

Thank you Daoist and Andrew for your input

year I used to do the wuji posture in hsing yi chuan training it seem to bring your mind body and energy into a more natural state, its also good to use after training where you have built up more energy through movement (kinetic energy) it tends to stabilise your energy

Comment

horse riding stance

to be honest Daoist I used to do the horse riding stance in rhee tae kwon do but probably did not do it long enough to get any energy development I mite give it a go

Comment

other methods

hey Daoist do you know of any other methods of building chi?

Comment

I would also highly recommend you find yourself a good teacher skilled in qigong. I can't teach you over the internet. You need a real-life sifu who understands your needs and can help you in person.

Comment

chi development

Anybody who can share there knowledge on chi development it would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Please read the previous advice (from both myself and Daoist).
                            Sifu Andrew Barnett

Comment

Heat

BTW,
                              Very interesting side effect of regular chi kung practice for me, is indeed the increased "heat"

I remember myself few years ago always with cold hands and cold feet. I was always freezing, and not only in winter.

Now, I neither have cold hands nor feet never... Very nice indeed.
                              .•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`°irene°´¯`•.¸¸. ´¯`•.

---------------------------------------
                              “I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.”
                              Hafiz

Comment

Hi Irina

yeah a technique I have been using lately really increases body heat quite a lot and it manifests as joy as you progress

Comment

Working...
                                X