Shaolin Praying Mantis and 18 Lohanarts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear all,
    The very good news are: We will share some more gifts soon. Yes, we will share some other very interessting exercises from the 18 Lohanarts:-) here.
    "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
    Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

I tried "Lohan Worships Buddha" for fun and found it very relaxing. The prayer posture always brings me into a peaceful state. And the movement really felt like a good stimulation of my Small Universal flow.

Congratulations to everyone has gotten a chance to learn these.

Alex
      "Take a moment to feel how wonderful it feels just to be alive."
      - Sifu

Comment

Dear all,
        Sifu generously uploaded the 18 Lohanarts.

Out of security reasons, the exercises are published in pictureform. They are easily performed wrongly.

Nevertheless, I am working on some other videoclips as a taste for our students!

Best regards,

Roland

Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

Another gift for U

Dear family,
          I uploaded another gift to give our members another chance to get a feeling of what you can expect at the excellent courses in Costa Rica and the USA.

Here is the link:
          The exercises in Eighteen Lohan Art are quite different from those in Eighteen Lohan Hands. While the Eighteen Lohan Hands focus on promoting good health, th...

Enjoy

Comment

Last gift for the time beeing

With Sifu's blessings Wahnam Switzerland would like to offer generously another gift to make you have an expression what you may learn at the courses in Costa Rica and the USA:

The exercises in Eighteen-Lohan Art are quite different from those in Eighteen Lohan Hands. While the Eighteen Lohan Hands focus on promoting good health, th...

Enjoy

Comment

Thank you dear Roland!

Comment

Thank you dear Roland!
                My pleasure Rama Siheng! I am glad that the Lohan Arts found the Way to the majestic place Blue Mountain.

I am pretty sure all participants will greatly benefit from it!

Best regards,
                Roland

Comment

Ahhhh Iron Bull Ploughs Earth is very similar to the 5th exercise in the 5 Tibetans.

I'v always enjoyed that exercise and now come to find it can be done "the Wahnam way"

Thank you for posting this!

Alex
                  "Take a moment to feel how wonderful it feels just to be alive."
                  - Sifu

Comment

Sweet and awesome!

Thank you for posting this, Sifu!

Best,
                    Chia-Hua

Comment

Originally posted by AlexBaranosky View Post
                      Ahhhh Iron Bull Ploughs Earth is very similar to the 5th exercise in the 5 Tibetans.

I'v always enjoyed that exercise and now come to find it can be done "the Wahnam way"

Thank you for posting this!

Alex
                      It also resembles one of the fundamental exercises used by Indian Pehlwani wrestlers. Their other main exercise looks like Deep-knee Bending. I guess something that good would have to be in the Shaolin curriculum.

And my thanks to everyone involved in this project. I'm going to read every single word.
                      "That is a very good question!" -Sifu

Comment

Anniversary of Praying Mantis and Eighteen Lohan Arts

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family

A year ago Sigung taught Praying Mantis Kungfu and the 18 Lohan Arts here in Switzerland for the first time.
                        Since then so many family members had the joy to discover how fantastic the 18 Lohan Arts are. And we in Switzerland cherish Praying Mantis Kungfu.

I had a lovely session tonight reviewing the Praying Mantis set. And I thought for its anniversary here in Switzerland I'll revive this thread.

Thank you Sigung for entrusting us these fantastic arts!

Andrea

Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
                        Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Working...
                        X