Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Flower Set @ Winter Camp 2011

Dear Shaolin family and forum guests,

I'm very proud to announce important special courses that will be held in Finland during the Shaolin Winter Camp next year:

Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit will teach the famous Shaolin Flower Set in January 2011 in Lapland, Finland!!

And if this wasn't enough, Grandmaster Wong has proposed not one, but TWO special courses for the next Winter Camp:

Grandmaster Wong will also teach a special course in Southern Shaolin push hands "Asking Bridges" at the next Shaolin Winter Camp!!!

The dates for the next Winter Camp are from 7th to 14th of January in 2011.

In addition to these fantastic kungfu courses, there are also very exciting announcements on the way regarding the Winter Camp Chi Kung courses - make no mistake, our chi kung courses will be very special as well!

These unique courses will take place at a lovely vacation resort in Saariselkä, a small town in northern Finland, where you will have the opportunity to learn priceless Shaolin treasures in very special settings: Saariselkä is embraced by beautiful northern landscapes with excellent opportunities for outdoor activities, as well as a good chance to witness the majestic northern lights!

At the course location, we have lodging options ranging from hotel accommodations to apartments, providing excellent options for families, groups as well as singular participants.

Some travelers information for Saariselkä can be found here.

Needless to say, I'm very excited about these courses and I'm very much looking forward to this event!

For discussion concerning course and event details, I will post relevant threads as soon as the details are announced. Here's the first one:

Shaolin Flower Set and Asking Bridges course thread

Post your thoughts on the relevant threads, and see you all in Lapland!!!

Best wishes,
    Markus Kahila
    Shaolin Nordic Finland

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Working...
X