Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,Shaolin Wahnam Family.

Hello,
    My name is Andrew...and I'm practicing the Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung Arts Smiling from the Heart,Lifting the Sky,Pushing Mountains,Carrying the Moon,Turning Head,Self Manifested Chi Flow,Generating Vigourous Chi Flow,Focusing at Dantien,Standing Meditation and giving blessings to others,as transmitted to me by Sifu Mark Blohm.
    I first learned about Shaolin Wahnam and Sigung Wong Kiew Kit by doing research upon increasing internal force through practicing Three Circle Stance.I then looked up Horse Stance training as Sigung Wong's claim of generating tremendous force with this stance was very intriguing. I practiced this,lifting the SKy and standing meditation for 10 months in earnest,respectfully following the instructions by Sigung Wong and by many of his Senior Students here in the forum,I receieved good results with minimal adverse effects,but I wanted to do everything properly,and Sigung encouraged me to either learn from him or one of his students. I sought out Sifu Mark Blohm,as he was the closest to me and repsonsibilities only permitted me to go to him,and I learned Chi Kung Self Healing(I had a foot injury,totally gone now) and Chi Kung. I put away practicing the Horse Stance per his advice(but he was generous to give me excellent pointers on how to practice it properly) and only practiced what he taught me. I received exponentially better results with practically no side effects.
    I am extremely grateful to Sifu Blohm and Sigung Wong, for sharing these arts with me and others. It is my hope that I,one day,get to learn from Sigung Wong directly(either Chi Kung or Taijiquan) and be a good practicioner to one day pass these arts down to my family, and be a good person,living without fear and happily helping all around me.And I will do my best to uphold and honor all that was taught to me.
    Thank you very much Sigung Wong,Sifu Blohm and every Shaolin Wahnam Family member.I will do my best to not disrespect anyone as I know that this is a virtual extension of your school,of which I am humbled to be a part of.And I shall accept any action taken should I fail to abide by the rules and responsibilities of your school.

Wishing everyone hao yun qi,
    Andrew,From Connecticut.
    Handsome Bear Andrew

If you want to soar to the heights and reach the depths of Kung Fu, you must practice Chi Kung; if you want to soar to the heights and reach the depths of Chi Kung, you must practice meditation.
    -Sitaigung Ho Fatt Nam

You are doing well.Carry on.
    -Sigung Wong Kiew Kit

Welcome Andrew,

Glad to hear you're doing well.
    "Take a moment to feel how wonderful it feels just to be alive."
    - Sifu

Comment

Another "namesake". Welcome, Andrew.
      Sifu Andrew Barnett
      Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
      Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
      Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Glad to meet you, Andrew - welcome to the forum

Best wishes,
        Markus Kahila
        Shaolin Nordic Finland

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

Welcome

Welcome Andrew and enjoy your staying
          With warm regards,
          Charalampos Nikas

Comment

Welcome !

Maxime

Maxime Citerne, Chinese Medicine, Qigong Healing & Internal Arts

Frankfurt - Paris - Alsace

France: www.institut-anicca.com

Germany: www.anicca-institute.com

Comment

Welcome, Andrew.
              You have a great teacher.

Joko
              开心 好运气
              kai xin... .......hao yunqi... - Sifu's speech, April 2005
              open heart... good chi flow... good luck ...
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              Have we not opened up thy heart ...? (The Reading, 94:1)
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              Be joyful, ..and share your joy with others -(Anand Krishna)

Comment

Congratulations and welcome!

Comment

Thank you very much

Sifu Riyanto,Sifu Collett,Sifu Citerne,Sifu Kahila,Sifu Barnett And elders Baranosky and Babnik; thank you all very much for welcoming me;I really appreciate it. Sifu Riyanto,Thank you;I do have a great teacher. Sifu Barnett, it is my hope to honor "our name" well.Thank you!
                  Last edited by AndrewFromCT; 7 June 2010, 05:20 PM. Reason: adding more words
                  Handsome Bear Andrew

If you want to soar to the heights and reach the depths of Kung Fu, you must practice Chi Kung; if you want to soar to the heights and reach the depths of Chi Kung, you must practice meditation.
                  -Sitaigung Ho Fatt Nam

-Sigung Wong Kiew Kit

Comment

Welcome to the family Andrew.

Phil

Comment

Welcome from me, too, Andrew.

Enjoy your practice!

Yours,

Charles
                      Charles David Chalmers
                      Brunei Darussalam

Comment

Thank You Sifu David and elder Shaolinfist,I really do appreciate the welcomes and I will do my best to honor this school.
                        Handsome Bear Andrew

-Sitaigung Ho Fatt Nam

-Sigung Wong Kiew Kit

Comment

Welcome Andrew!

Andrea
                          Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
                          Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Working...
                          X