Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Wire and Taming the Tiger sets taught by Sifu in Helsinki, Jan 2010

Anthony S is offline Sifu Anthony Spinicchia - Instructor, Shaolin Wahnam USA

Iron Wire and Taming the Tiger sets taught by Sifu in Helsinki, Jan 2010

We are about to start the third day of this 5 day course. Most participants are experienced Shaolin Wahnam Kung Fu practitioners. Nearly everyone has commented that the Iron Wire set is the most powerful Chi Kung they have every experienced. Even Sifu commented that One Finger Zen seems gentle by comparison! It is so powerful that one should only do it sparingly for safety reasons. That is one does it perhaps once or only parts of it in one practice session.

Different participants have tried to describe the experience of Iron Wire and they have trouble doing so thus I can't really comment for others. Hopefully they will get time to do so here so others can learn what they think. Everyone returns to the hotel and is in bed by 10pm! The cleansing from the set seems to make everyone want to go to bed early! Hahaha. Readers should encourage students like Big Russian Bear George to comment on the course.

My own description is that I've never felt something induce such a dramatic opening of Energy Channels. It makes you feel like all of your energy channels open so wide, and they certainly do. As Sifu taught us each movement of the set he also explained how the Big Universe is activated from the movements. I will say that it is easy to see how one can do the set incorrectly. It must be carefully learned under a master. As Sifu mentioned he may not teach it again or that it will be at least a few years before he does I would recommend that interested parties solicit Sifu Markus Kahila to conduct a course for them. It will be worth your while, that I can assure you.

My first impression is that if one practiced the Iron Wire set each day they could never be sick and would assuredly live a long and zestful life. It is more dynamic than other types of Shaolin Chi Kung and thus provides remarkable benefits. I plan to offer it to special students at an appropriate time.

Sifu mentioned that he would have liked to make these sets part of the basic curriculum of Shaolin Wahnam but the syllabus is already so full.

As for Helsinki it is a very nice town. The weather is very, very cold and the streets are icy. A couple of us have had to use our Shaolin skills to stay balanced on the slick ice.

Well, I haven't even commented on Taming the Tiger. Hopefully we can add comments on this soon too. The short description is that Sifu has told and demonstrated to us how it is very advanced Kung Fu. We are focusing on practicing application which is a lot of fun.
    Anthony S

Western USA

http://elitechikung.com/

Visit Anthony Spinicchia’s web site with information on qigong healing.

His book, The Wonders of Chi Kung:Unlocking Glowing Health and Vitality, 3rd Edition, can be found by clicking here

The e-book edition can be found at www.amazon.com kindle store

Excellent!

Hi Anthony,

Really enjoyed your description of the excellent Kung Fu you are training. A big thanks to Sifu for teaching these arts!

Robin

Luo Lang is offline Sifu Roland Mastel - Instructor, Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland
    Excellent News!

Wishing you all a lot of fun!
    "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
    Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Mark CH is offline Sifu Mark Hartnett - Instructor, Shaolin Wahnam Ireland
    Wonderful Siheng

Great to hear your account. Look forward to reading more.

Best wishes
    Mark

Thank you for starting this thread Anthony Siheng.

I would just like to echo everything that Anthony Siheng said and will try to describe more of my own experiences after the course Really looking forward to put everything we have learned into practise...

Warm regards from cold Finland,
    Jani

Wow, Anthony, you really get around!!!
    Thanks for your great post
    Greetings to all from the other side of the world,
    Jeffrey Segal

Dear Sipak,

Thanks for sharing your experiences from this exciting course.
    I look forward to reading more...

See you soon,

Jamie

Wow, Anthony Siheng

That really sounds awesome, it seems to be once another of those "once in a lifetime opportunitys"

I whish you all a great time up there !

Warming regards from not so cold Switzerland

Pat
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He who knows much about others may be learned, but he who understands himself is more intelligent. He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.

Luo Lang is offline Sifu Roland Mastel - Instructor, Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland
    It seems that a lot of sectretive things will follow.

Just imagine, the force training method people learn at the Wong Choon course...Ronny showed me once his former training...I wonder how people experience this training when Sifu is teaching them

And of course I wonder how the force training of the Shaolin Praying Mantis will be with Sifu's teachings and guidance.

Happy training,
    "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
    Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Quote Originally Posted by Luo Lang View Post
    It seems that a lot of sectretive things will follow.

And of course I wonder how the force training of the Shaolin Praying Mantis will be with Sifu's teachings and guidance.

Happy training,
    Looking forward to that one curiously
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He who knows much about others may be learned, but he who understands himself is more intelligent. He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.