Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How has Chi Kung and the Shaolin Wahnam Institute changed my life !!!

How has Chi Kung and the Shaolin Wahnam Institute changed my life !!!

Dear Sisters and Brothers,

Today, while having a wonderful vacation far away from home and during a very special dinner with my family in Saint Moritz, Switzerland I felt the need to write a letter to Sigung and to my Sifus. The urge to write came because I am feeling so happy these days… I am enjoying a special state of meditative thinking and a sense of gratitude that is covering my complete body. So I decided that instead of writing a private email, I will post a thread in our special Virtual Kwoon. This sensation of gratitude and happiness, I can only recall having felt this way once before, and that was, during the intensive Chi Kung course in the beautiful Kota Kinabalu.

It was like a film of 10 thousand pictures going 100 miles per hour in front of my eyes... seeing everything that has happened to me, to my family and to the people who work for me in my companies since I began practicing Chi Kung and Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan.

Every image on that film brought me tears of happiness to my eyes, remembering how my attitude towards life has changed, the connection I was able to reestablish with my dad and my two kids, the many projects I have created. All of these blessings came into my life because of my involvement with the SWI. I have been able to be more serene, more relaxed, happier, loving, more aware and more centered. All these conditions brought me a new sense of being in what I called the ZONE, which for me is to be able to be in FOCUS and with a clear objective to be achieved.

As I said before, I felt a need to write how I feel, to send my gratitude to Sigung, to Sifu Piti, to Sifu Rama and to all Members of the SWI Family. This incredible family who have helped me become a better human being... a better person in all senses of the word. The teachings I have received from all of you have helped me facilitate a big change in my organization. These changes have affected over 600 direct workers and more that 3,500 indirect workers… it has also allowed me to raised their standard of living in a country were more than 89% of the population is in extreme poverty.

It is through these lines that I am able to give some of the gratitude back to my Sigung and to my Sifus. They have helped me all these years and are still contributing with my development through the teachings and practice of the Shaolin Arts, that in terms has helped many people who have decided and have taken the big step to become Healthy, to have more Vitality and to experience the greatness of Spiritual Joy.

It has been more than three years now since I started practicing Chi Kung... but being able to open up a closed heart. To see and feel the suffering around me but also the happiness that is in front of my own eyes, has changed my attitude towards life. The balance to grow in knowledge, compassion and power has allowed me to become free, happy and to enjoy LIFE.

I can‘t thank you enough; you gave me another sense, another direction, to my own life. I know enjoy having a clearer direction in my life’s goal. The decision making process is more tranquil, more serene, with less fears and distractions.

You have set you destiny in a novel cause and I will always Thank Kuan Shi Yin Pusat, Si Tai Kung Ho, Si Tai Kung Lai, all of the pasts masters, Sigung, Sifu Rama and specially Sifu Piti for allowing me become a part of this family.

With respect and gratitude

Antonio Colarusso

Dear Tony,

Lovely post!

From the Heart,
    Jeffrey Segal

Mark CH is offline Sifu Mark Hartnett - Instructor, Shaolin Wahnam Ireland
    Dear Antonio

Thank you thank you brother for sharing.

Best wishes
    Mark

Andrew is offline Sifu Andrew Barnett - Chief Instructor, Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland
    Wonderful, Antonio!

Greetings from "the other side of the mountain".

(Klosters is close to St. Moritz birds-eye view but is actually completely on the other side of the alps [North vs. South]. I once took Sifu to St. Moritz --- as did Roland, I believe, who actually comes from there)
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch
    Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Chi Kung Courses : 3t0h September 2017 in Landquart CH
    QEA Discussion Forum: www.qea.ch/forum

Luo Lang is offline Sifu Roland Mastel - Instructor, Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland
    Hi Antonio,
    First off, what a nice story! Thanks for that!
    Andrew is right, I am coming from St. Moritz. My father and my brothers are still living there. I was up there until last Sunday.

Enjoy your stay in my hometown and let me/us know if you wish to meet your Brothers over here.

Warmest regards,

Roland
    "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
    Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Damian Kissey is offline Dr. Damian Kissey - Senior Disciple of Grandmaster Wong
    Dear Antonio ,

Thank you for sharing and inspiring .

With Shaolin salutation ,
    Damian Kissey
    Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
    www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Very good !!!
    "Take a moment to feel how wonderful it feels just to be alive."
    - Sifu

If you can walk one mile, you can walk a hundred miles."
    - Sigung Ho Fatt Nam

Thank you everyone for your kind words, your words touched my heart.

It is how I feel after being a member of the SWI for over 3 years now!!!

Sihen Roland what a Pity we did not meet each other here in Saint Morritz. I am staying at the Margma Hotel until the 8th of January and of course I will love to meet my sisters and brothers living here.

Dear Antonio,

Your post is touching and inspiring, full of good chi and with a big open heart.

Thanks for your gratitude. I'm also very grateful to have such a brother and friend like you: sharing, learning and discovering in togetherness. Guan Yin Bodh Satt.

Un abrazo de hermano y muchos saludos a la familia!
    Rama
    Last edited by Sifu Rama; 7th January 2010 at 12:24 AM. Reason: grammatical error

Charles David is offline Sifu Charles Chalmers - Instructor, Shaolin Wahnam Canada
    Dear Antonio,

Congratulations on all of your succeses. It is heartwarming to know that in addition to helping yourself, you have also helped many others.

Best wishes for continued joy and success.

Yours,

Charles
    Last edited by Charles David; 8th January 2010 at 12:12 AM. Reason: typo
    Charles David Chalmers
    Brunei Darussalam