Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudden benevolent laughter

Greetings all,

Chi kung makes me happy. I can walk around feeling wonderful, a big smile on my face and sometimes laughing for no apparent reason.

Lately, a couple of times however someone else have also been laughing, in my mind.

Normally I only hear my own voice in my mind, unless I am revisiting memories or daydreaming.

But this last month, at least two times there have been a clear, hearty benevolent laughter suddenly appearing in my mind out of nowhere, leaving me a bit startled and almost asking "Who's there?"

Does anyone else have similar experiences or should I start read up on multiple personality disorder?
    Last edited by Omar; 22 September 2009, 09:36 AM.
    When one door closes, another one opens.

Originally posted by Omar View Post
    ... should I start read up on multiple personality disorder?
    Thank you for sharing your progress and there is no need to read up .

Unenligtened beings hear many thousand things monkeying outside.

Internal Arts practitioners start to hear things inside by the 3rd ear and slowly become detached from illusory multiple external chattters .

The Wise Ones say only Buddhas or Enlightened ones have single or zero personality .
    Damian Kissey
    Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
    www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

Thank you Sihing Damian, I never heard the term 3rd ear before.

Much happy laughter to you and yours, through all three ears!
      When one door closes, another one opens.

Comment

3rd ear

DR Damian Kissey,
        Where did you hear about the 3rd ear? (no pun intended) Is there any writing on this which I could look into? I'd like to learn more of this.
        thank you.
        Lee

Comment

Dear Lee ,

Of course there is no 3 rd physical ear , it is just a metaphor akin to the 3 rd eye : what I meant was , through internal art practice ( eg Chi Kung ) , one's mental focus and awareness is improved with better sense of hearing ( internally and externally ) .

Wishing you happy daily correct consistent Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung practice : remember the 3 Golden Rules " Don't worry , Don't intellectualise , Enjoy your practice ".

Cheers with Chi ( better then wine ) ,
          Damian Kissey
          Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
          www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

HA Ha HA HA!

Dear Dr Damian Kissey,
            You have me rolling on the floor laughing now! Of course there is no 3rd ear What I was meaning is that your initial response to the query was so poetic it sounded like it was from an ancient text , which of course would be fun to read. Sorry for the confusion. Thank you for your wishes and for reiterating those 3 key points (I'm going to post them on my wall ).
            Peace good sir,
            Lee

Comment

Working...
            X