Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Wahnam Winter Camp 2010

Shaolin Wahnam Winter Camp 2010

It gives me great pleasure to announce the upcoming first ever Shaolin Wahnam Winter Camp!

The event is to be held in early 2010 in Lapland, northern Finland, where you'll have the rare privilege of learning genuine Shaolin Arts directly from Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit. The Shaolin Wahnam Winter Camp will be coinciding with the most opportune time of the year to witness the majestic northern lights, and provides ample opportunities to sightsee the Finnish far north at its most active time of the year.

Refer to for this thread for upcoming announcements concerning course dates, location and content.

I'm looking forward to meeting many Shaolin Wahnam brothers and sisters there, as well as making lots of new friends!

Best wishes,

Markus Kahila, Shaolin Wahnam Finland

Markus Kahila
    Shaolin Nordic Finland

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Change in event location

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have been forced to relocate the Winter Camp -event from Lapland to Helsinki.

However, we have secured excellent course venues right in the heart of Helsinki, next to the best lodgings, shopping districts and sights in town. This shift in location is sure to make travelling for the event easier for both domestic and international participants.

If you were looking forward to travelling in Lapland in conjunction with the Winter Camp event, we are very happy to help you with your travelling arrangements should you want to see the far north before or after the event.

Check this thread for coming updates soon!

Best wishes,
    Markus Kahila
    Shaolin Nordic Finland

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

Hello all!
      Lapland is one of the most beautyful places I have ever been so far.

Helsiki is of course a Great city and a place to visit as well! I can only wholeheartly motivate people to visit beautyful Finland!

In combination with Sifu's fantastic courses a perfect choice!
      "From formless to form, from form to formless"

26.08.17-28.08.17: Qi Gong Festival with 6 courses in Bern:
      Qiflow-Triple Stretch Method-12 Sinewmetamorphisis-Bone Marrow Cleansing-Zen Mind in Qi Gong

Comment

I wish you great success, Markus, with your Winter Camp!
        I hope the participants will keep a warm heart

Comment

We've completed a huge update on the Winter Camp-webpages. Included is the complete course programme of Shaolin Winter Camp 2010!

The courses are:

Chi Kung -courses

"Generating Energy Flow"

Equally beneficial for fresh beginners as well as advanced practitioners, this life-changing course offers the amazing skill to generate an internal energy flow that will revive and enhance your body's natural healing systems, increase your vitality and improve your holistic well-being.

"Massaging Internal Organs"

Grandmaster Wong will lead students through several chi kung exercises to help clear physical and emotional blockages. Students will acquire the skills to direct chi (energy) and gently massage any of their internal organs or parts of the body.

"Cosmic Breathing"

Cosmic Breathing is an advanced chi kung exercise that is a tremendously powerful method for expanding the mind and cultivating the spirit. It can also be used to overcome pain and illness as well as enhancing vitality and longevity.

Kungfu -courses

"Fundamentals of Tai Chi Chuan"

Tai Chi Chuan is a martial art of the highest level, as well as a complete method for self-cultivation. It offers health, mental clarity, internal force, combat efficency and spiritual development. Would you like to gain access to the training methods of the great past masters?

"The Iron Wire Set of Hoong Ka (Hung Gar) Kungfu"

This is the true treasure of Shaolin Winter Camp 2010. Very likely not to be repeated in the future, this course provides the participants with access to the legendary Hoong Ka (Hung Gar) Iron Wire set along with its secrets for developing tremendous internal force and 12 types of bridge-force, applicable for combat and daily life. As a bonus, Grandmaster Wong has promised the opportunity for the students to learn another famed Southern Shaoin set at the course, "Taming the Tiger"! Not to be missed.

Zen -course

"An Evening with a Zen Master"

This course initiates practitioners to Zen in philosophy, but most of all, in practise. As a word, Zen has become commonplace, but how many truly understand its practise, and more importantly, really enjoy its fantastic benefits of health, inner peace, mind expansion and spiritual joy? Grandmaster Wong will teach you how to practise Zen of the great Shaolin tradition.

For applications or inquiries, feel free to contact me via PM / email!

Best wishes,
          Markus Kahila
          Shaolin Nordic Finland

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

wow!

Markus, it´s a fantastic programme, and exclusive!

Congratulations and all the best,
            Daniel Pérez
            http://www.shaolinbcn.es

Comment

What a fantastic series of courses, Markus!!!

From the Heart,
              Jeffrey Segal

Comment

Dear Markus,

Amazing courses and what a beautiful website!!

I hope to come along and join in, but wish you the best success regardless!

Just one question, It seems that the 'Fundamentals of Tai Chi Chuan ' and the 'Iron Wire Set' are on the same dates, Is this intentional?

All the Best,
                Nick
                Last edited by Nick Jones; 3 November 2009, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Siheng this looks really amazing.

Wishing you the very best
                  Mark

Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments! It is indeed an honor to have this wonderful collection of courses in my home town...can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this event, and seeing you all here!

Just one question, It seems that the 'Fundamentals of Tai Chi Chuan ' and the 'Iron Wire Set' are on the same dates, Is this intentional?
                    - Yes. Tai Chi Chuan in the morning, Shaolin Kungfu in the evening. Five days in a row, eight hours a day. A pretty amazing week of high-level kungfu.

Best wishes,
                    Markus Kahila
                    Shaolin Nordic Finland

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

Working...
                    X