Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intense Qi Flow

Hello All,

I'm a new student under Sifu Anthony Korahais in the US. I had been searching for 7 years for a qualified master to learn from. I am amazed by all of the benefits I'm already receiving from the Cosmos Qigong. The qi flow has gotten pretty crazy at times, although in the last week it has really smoothed out. I need this qigong, and there is absolutely no other way around it! From the depths of my heart I want to share my joy and gratititude with my Wahnam family for the great things that are coming into my life as a result.

Usually when I do qigong I only remember small fractions of what my body is doing -- I go pretty deep. I've been curious to see what my body does during qi flow, so one night my buddy, Keith videotaped me. Here is a 30 sec clip of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nRt4TuWlgI

I cannot describe coherently how wonderful it feels to be getting that stuff out of my system! Has anyone else experienced a really vigorous qi flow?

Best,
    Shawn
    Last edited by Andrew; 10 November 2009, 06:10 AM. Reason: User request

Hi Shawn,

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you are really enjoying your chi-kung practice.

To answer your question, I think that many of us, if not most or even all have had vigorous chi flows like that.

I'm glad you're enjoying the journey.

All the Best,
    Alex
    "Take a moment to feel how wonderful it feels just to be alive."
    - Sifu

Comment

Thanks for Sharing Shawn, and great to here you are enjoying your chi kung practice. You are in good hands with Anthony.

Comment

The video is now offline

Thanks for the comments everyone.

-Shawn

Comment

Dear Shawn and welcome

We all experience vigorous chi flow from time to time, its a sign of intense clearing. So enjoy and carry on. As having Anthony as your Sifu, you will be very fine.

Best wishes
          Mark

Comment

Working...
          X