Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chi Flow in Everyday Life

Hello,

I have a question about chi flow and its application to everyday life. Not simply during practice. Let me explain.

If the chi knows precisely what to do, why wouldn't I want to let the chi flow guide me in my everyday life as well as during chi-kung practice?

Perhaps this is the same thing as letting-go and letting God?

I have in my life had experiences where I would let-go and be guided to things of importance to me. I noticed that the more I let-go, and the more joyful I was the more likely I would be to be led in this manner.

In chi-kung we know how to direct our flow, but are encouraged to usually let the chi flow do what it wants spontaneously, because it knows best. Our conscious minds may [almost certainly!] not be aware of all the factors involved, so we let the chi decide what to do. This is just like in life! We may not have all the information needed to decide what to do, but the chi flow knows what is best. Does that make sense?

What are your thoughts on this?
    "Take a moment to feel how wonderful it feels just to be alive."
    - Sifu

We always direct our chi-flow. Sometimes it is conscious and sometimes sub-conscious. In the sub-conscious we allow "The Supreme" to direct our chi. The chi, as such, is not knowing nor does it decide anything.

Semantics maybe?

Maybe your question would be better rephrased to involve the sub-conscious, once connected to "The Supreme" or "The Cosmos", rather than chi?
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Andrew, yes, that is what I meant.
      "Take a moment to feel how wonderful it feels just to be alive."
      - Sifu

Comment

Working...
      X