Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wahnam Taijiquan "Retreat" at the Blue Mountain, Costa Rica

Dear Brothers and Sisters Shaolin Wahnam,

I’m glad to announce the second Wahnam Taijiquan “Retreat” with Instructors at the Shaolin Wahanam Center, the Blue Mountain in Costa Rica.

The idea to organize these “retreats” started on my first intensive course of Taijiquan with Sifu Wong in Malaysia in 2001 where students are receiving a very rare and precious knowledge in only few days. Suddenly I realized how beneficial would be after such a demanding course to have a consistent practice among students to consolidate the generous transmission of our Sifu. So I proposed a "retreat", in the following intensive course, at the fresh mountains of Cameron Highlands in a nice hotel I discovered before, just in front of an impressive primal forest.

Sifu’s students, among who were Sifus like Jeffrey Segal, Chung Nga, Javier Galvis, Laura Fernandez, Jorge Leon, Attilio Podesta’ and Riccardo Puleo (sorry if I forgot someone) accepted the idea with enthusiasm and we finally reached the highest mountains of west Malaysia. It was great: we discovered how efficient is a systematic practice post Sifu’s courses to raise up the level and motivation of the group and how enjoyable was to spend sometimes together in a beautiful place, sharing the rich life experience of everyone.

Later when I had the luckily opportunity to start the Blue Mountain project with the blessings of Sifu Wong, I was dreaming of sharing these “retreats” in such a perfect place. And this become true few years later: after Sifu Wong followed his journey toward other countries with his heart full of Guan Yin blessings and the deep gratitude of his disciples and students, his “sons”, Instructors and students stayed to share a week to deepening into the art of Taijiquan and to enjoy in togetherness a natural place of extraordinary beauty and magic.

The results were simply amazing (see in”Taijiquan” the treads (and pictures)” Taijiquan at la Montaña Azul” and “Wahanam Tai Chi Chuan in the garden of timelessness”). Sifus like Jeffrey Segal, Robin Gamble, Piti Parra and Jose Torres together with students of all levels plenty of enthusiasm and beauty, were enjoying every day practices and sparring in different sessions: among Instructors, among Instructors and students and among students. Everybody get enormous benefits, from the fresh beginners to the most expert Instructors. Simultaneously, an abundant flow of happiness opened our hearts to the simply reality of being.

It is important to say that one of the aim of these retreats was and is to stimulate more people into Wahanam Taijiquan art. I believe the objective has started to be attained and it is worth to continue every year with a new gathering in order to spread to more people the wonderful benefits of Taijiquan. Now we are preparing to celebrate our second retreat in the spirit to keep growing together in such amazing art as well as in the art of living in joy, prosperity and peace.

From the 8th to the 15th of March after the courses of our beloved Sifu Wong we are looking forward with great enthusiasm to receive again Taijiquan Instructors and students, brothers and sisters of our beautiful Wahanam Family. Welcome all!

Warm regards,
    Rama
    www.shaolin-wahnam-center.org

I am in for sure!

Who else is coming?

Piti

Comment

I wish I could be there. Last year was such a perfect experience, one which I hope to experience again, but not this year. My best wishes to all who will be there. There is no doubt in my mind it will be fantastic!
      Could someone direct me to mental clarity? I can't see through all this fog.

Comment

Dear Rama Siheng,

I wish you and everybody joy and success for the Second Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan Retreat.

Perhaps, it will be third time lucky for me so that next year I will be able to bring my students to experience your beautiful and blessed centre.

I know that everybody really enjoyed last years retreat and gained so much peace, joy and skill.

Smile from the Heart,
        Joan
        Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
        GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
        ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
        THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Blessings

Dear Rama Siheng,

As I watch the snow fall outside, I think about your beautiful centre in Costa Rica. I have been thinking about you recently as it has been one year now since Lara took her course with Sifu there. May I thank you again for all of the kindness and care you bestowed upon her. She has been enjoying her practice daily and our lives are getting better and better. We were speaking just yesterday about the possibility of her returning again this year to take the Chi Kung course again. We are not sure that our responsibilities will allow it, but it would indeed be wonderful to be able to return.
          May all participants enjoy peace, strength and joy.

With Shaolin Salutations,
          Sidai,
          Charles David Chalmers
          Brunei Darussalam

Comment

Dear Sister Joan,

Thanks for your kind words. I'm sure you and your students will come at the right moment to the Blue Mountain, hopefully next year, and will be fantastic!

See you soon in the Healing Chi kung course with our beloved Sifuji.

Warm regards,
            Rama

Comment

Dear Brother Charles,

I'm very happy Lara and you are doing well. Thanks to share your lovely words in the snow falling of your beautiful place. You are always most welcome at the Blue Mountain.

Best wishes,
              Rama

Comment

Dear Brother Piti,

It is great! I'm looking forward to have wonderful trainings and time togethers in this fourth year of sharing in the garden of timelessness of the Blue Mountain.

I'm also glad you manage to come to the Healing Chi kung course!

Un abrazo,
                Rama

Comment

Hello Everybody,

The two weeks I spent at the Blue Mountain last year were quite simply amazing. Rama, Pragata, Adelaida and Madhurani, along with the powerful and loving presence of Guan Yin Pu Sa and the inherent magic of the Blue Mountain itself, have created something truly special. If you are thinking about attending this year, my only advice is Do It

Dear Rama,

As I told you last year, I'm sorry that I'll miss this year's retreat. I wish you and everybody lucky enough to join you and your fantastic team a wonderful experience together practicing the art of Being.

From the Heart,
                  Jeffrey Segal

Comment

Dear Brother Jeffrey!

You will be with us, in our hearts, always. I'm happy to see you in Penang for the Healing Chi kung with our beloved Sifuji and many borthers and sisters of the beautiful Wahnam family. Just great!

Gran abrazo,
                    Rama

Comment

Working...
                    X