Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Shakti Mantras: Tapping into the Great Goddess Energy Within

Dear Fleur,

Not a problem .

It's great that you're chanting the Great Compassion Mantra. As Sifu Wong mentions in The Complete Book of Zen, chanting this mantra can invoke manifold blessings into your life.

Kind regards,
    Stephen

Smile DarkCosmoz!! May I please ask you a question ?

Would you pls tell me the exact mantra you used for Lalita( Tripura-Sundari)?
    the mantra you referred to as the "base Lalita mantra"?

I am very interested in the goddess Lalita..I am experimenting with some mantras right now...

I would really apprecite your help!!

Regards,
    Tony.
    Last edited by tonytony; 19th July 2008 at 02:13 AM. Reason: clarifying my question..thanx

Has anyone else who have read this thread decided to try out shakti mantras and would like to share their experience?

I chanted a lakshimi mantra today and I began to feel strange sensations. It's almost a happy/ticklish feeling at the base of my stomach/abdomen area, and as my chanting gets more intese, I notice this feeling spreads throughout my body. It's extremely pleasant, yet strange at the same time. I've felt chi before, and perhaps this is chi, but it feels different this time. It almost feels like my whole body is smiling and being playful.

Also, as I was chanting I suddenly realized a past event that was preventing me from obtaining what I had wanted in the past. For a second I intuitively knew that this event was largely what was preventing me from reaching my goal (a goal I have been striving towards for a long time now)

Very interesting stuff, to say the least...

Shakti Mantras: Tapping into the Great Goddess Energy Within

Hi Darkcosmoz

Would it be possible for you to post the kali mantra on this site?

Thanks so much.

lalitha mantra

Hi

Could someone please post the lalitha mantra on this site.

Thanks so much!

Lakshmi Mantra

During the festival of Diwali me along with my mother used to offer prayers to Goddess Lakshmi by chanting mahalakshmi Stotram and later draw Rangoli designs in front of our homes to welcome Goddess Lakshmi so as to seek her blessings. Mahalakshmi Stotram is so powerful that it has changed our entire lives.From then our family is blessed with happiness,wealth and fortune.

To my Divine Mother I prayed only for pure love. I offered flowers at Her Lotus Feet and prayed, "Mother, here is Thy virtue, here is Thy vice. Take them both and grant me only pure love for Thee. Here is Thy knowledge, here is Thy ignorance. Take them both and grant my only pure love for Thee. Here is Thy purity, here is Thy impurity. Take them both, Mother, and grant me only pure love for Thee. Here is Thy dharma, here is Thy adharma. Take them both, Mother, and grant me only pure love for Thee.
    -Sri Ramakrishna, from The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna
    Love, and do what you will.

- St. Augustine

Goddess Durga

Maa Durga always blesses her devotees in need, Every Navarathri me and my family visits Maa Durga Temple and offer her prayers chanting durga mantra with devotion. This will help in getting Goddess Durga blessings and also peace to the mind.