Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast

Thread: The Gratitude Thread

Dear Family and Friends,

Recently many things have taken a turn to much better in my life. Most significantly my Heart feels light and at ease. It is a wondorous change that the mind no longer lingers in negativities, but finds home at giving good thoughts, blessings, and prayers.

Thank you everyone from the bottom of my Heart. Thank you Sifu, Sipak, and Sigung!

With sincere gratitude,
    Olli
    On my way to understanding the greatness of gratitude.
    Thank you Sifu, Sigung, and Past Masters!

Mark A is offline Sifu Mark Appleford - Chief Instructor, Shaolin Wahnam UK

Family

Hey Folks,
    I am grateful for Family, both biological and those connected by essence

Peace

Mark
    Sifu Mark Appleford

Remembering the Invisible Assistance

Heyyyy my dearest Family and Friends,

Gratefulness is beautiful. If life is beautiful, then is life itself gratefulness?

It is often said that best things in life are free, but then again common wisdom says that receiving benefit without any cost may easily lead to ingratitude.

Divine mercy and benevolence are freely available to everyone, but it supposes openness and acceptance to receive these mysteries. For the fool I had been in my youth, I consciously rejected both. Luckily God and Heavenly Beings knew better than I did what is good for me, and so after overcoming my ignorance and ingratitude with conscious repentance, I have come to realize the incredible fortunes I have received and continue to receive. How lucky is it to directly realize how much we all are blessed?

Now I would like to dedicate a special remembrance to the invisible and otherworldly beings that have assisted me and helped me to avoid trouble while I have been stumbling about in samsara. May my work in helping and serving sentient beings on their way Home never diminish while I still have as unreturned favors all the countless blessings and prayers, and virtues and merits generated through them. With joy I look forward to paying back that entire debt!

In particular I wish to thank Guan Yin for her presence and comfort when I have struggled.

With sincere gratitude,
    Olli

Damian Kissey is offline Dr. Damian Kissey - Senior Disciple of Grandmaster Wong

Gratitude : Symbolic and Living It

Sifu prostrating to Heaven at Ranau Temple near Mount Kinabalu
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Damian Kissey; 14th April 2017 at 02:17 AM.
    Damian Kissey
    Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
    www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

gusty is offline Sifu Gusty Voshell - Instructor, Shaolin Wahnam USA

Thank You

Damian Siheng, thank you dear brother for posting this picture. It is very touching for me at the moment i see it, on many levels. I'm sure you understand. I just felt a special depth

during my prostrations at a large Quan Yin statue i have at the entrance to my training room and clicked to this. And many feelings of blessing are flowing thru me.

Gratitude, Warmly Gusty

Dear Family,

I want to joint this threat. I got right now my exemplar of Sigung┤s Autobiography. I was wishing to have the chance of buying the book since it came out. So I was really excited. The book came before I thought and it took me by surprise. I opened it and read Sigung┤s words written by hand. Now my eyes are literally full of tears of joy. I feel such a deeply happiness and gratitud towards Sigung. It means so much to me that who I consider the greatest living teacher in the world remembers me, knows me by name and wishes me well. So yes, I am grateful for everything Sigung gives me, my family and all my dear brothers and sisters. I just hope to be a good, deserving student, who can make him and Sifu feel proud of me.

Thank you Sigung, Sifu and past masters
    Davy

Talking Gratitude

Dear Wahnam Family and Friends.

I am grateful for the hard work Sipak Andrew and the other instructors do in maintaining this forum. Today, I am able to access the forums again from Poland and it is a wonderful sprinkling of sugar on my day.

I am grateful to have my Sifu, who continues to help and guide me despite me living on the other side of Europe. I have a healthy and happy family. All is well.

I am grateful for my brothers and sisters in the school and for having the rare opportunity in this lifetime to be a part of it.

I am grateful to Sigung for his continued generosity and wisdom.

Blessings to all of my family.

WSS,

Peter.
    Peter Clayton
    Shaolin Wahnam Ireland
    "Though one man may conquer in battle a thousand men a thousand times over, it is he who conquers himself that is the greatest of conquerors". - Dhammapada.

The Fruits of Happy Family Life

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family,

I returned home two days ago after having spent an entire month with my family in my birth town. It was splendid beyond my expectations.

There was a noticeable improvement in my demeanor and attitude since my last visit around the Easter holiday. If someone bickered, the negative speech didn't affect me at all, but I replied back with courtesy and kindness. Most remarkably, I could not call my relatives by their first names anymore. I had made it an unnecessary and distancing habit long time ago, but now calling mother anything than "mother" or father anything else than "father" felt inappropiate. There was no conscious effort on my part to make this change, as these words simply jumped out naturally from my softened Heart.

Thank you mother and father, and everyone else.

With sincere gratitude,
    Olli

Andy is offline Sifu Andy Cusick - Instructor, Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
    Quote Originally Posted by understanding View Post
    Thank you mother and father, and everyone else.
    Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
    Shaolin Qigong

Connect:
    Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
    - ancient wisdom

How to Begin Any Day the Right Way

Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family and Friends,

Isn't it just great to wake up into love, feeling lovely and loving for everyone and everything?

With sincere gratitude,
    Olli