Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gratitude for the Shaolin Arts

Dear Shaolin family,

today I had the most wonderdul morning kungfu practice. Throughout the whole session I was filled with a sense of gratitude, love and calm. I felt I could have practiced on forever.

How grateful I am for being able to practice these arts, and to be able to teach them for prosperity.
    I am grateful for having such good students, that take the effort to practice diligently daily. It's a joy to watch them advance and enjoy their practice.

With gratitude,

Nessa
    Nessa Kahila
    Shaolin Nordic Finland
    Instructor
    nessa@shaolin-nordic.com

www.shaolin-nordic.com

Comment

• Honorable Sifu,

Congratulations on your progress!

I am not sure if anyone else (of us continuing students or your immediate family) has seen a change in you lately, but I have observed that during the two latest Wednesday lessons your oral teachings have become subtly different. Now your speech has been more flowing, eloquent, and direct: it's definitely coming from the Heart in a more profound level.

On my own behalf I would like to express my fondest gratitude for your continued teaching and bringing out the best in us.

With sincere gratitude,
      Olli

Comment

• Dear family,

yesterday, part of the roof of the house we have rented our apartment in caught fire. I was among the first who exited the building together with our 1.5 year old daughter (her mother was not at home).

Luckily, nobody was injured. In this exceptional situation, I was pleasantly surprised by the calmness and clarity I experienced. I am very grateful for the many skills our arts give us, among others :

- quick decision making
        - applying "safety first"
        - the ability to relax, smile from the heart and let go.

Additionally, throughout the whole experience, I distinctly sensed that me and my family was protected.

We have received a lot of offers from many sources to help us and almost immediately found a place to stay at for the next weeks.

Thank you Sifu for initiating me into these life changing arts and thank you to every other being helping me on this path.

Kindest regards from Germany to all,
        Steffen
        ​​​
        Our beloved Grandmaster has made it very simple for us:

Don‘t worry,
        don‘t intellectualize,
        just enjoy your practice.

May all beings be released from all suffering!

Comment

• Hi Steffen,

good to hear everyone is ok.
          Profile at Capio Nightingale Hospital London Click here
          Chi Kung & Tai Chi Chuan in the UK Fully Alive
          Fully Alive on Facebook Fully Alive
          UK Summer Camp 2017 Click here for details
          sigpic

Comment

• Hi Steffen,

Thank you for sharing you inspiring story.

All the best to you and your lovely family!

Best wishes,

Leo
            Sifu Leonard Lackinger

Shaolin Treasure House

Shaolin Wahnam Wien & Shaolin Treasure House

Comment

• Gratitude for Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung which has given wholesome health to all members of Shaolin Wahnam Sabah ( SWS ) and the extended global Shaolin Wahnam Family .

During the pandemic , chi kung has given us good health and freedom from adverse effects : additional to practising hygienic lifestyle , SWS also used the latest science ( SmartCoat nanotechnology ) to mitigate the risk of disease transmission at the Kwoon ( ie WinWard Hall ) ....

So thank you to Science & Technology , thank yous to all frontliners & healthcare workers all over the world ..

And much thanks to Sifu and all the past Masters for transmitting the Shaolin Arts to Us .
              Damian Kissey
              Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
              www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Joan View Post
                Dear Shaolin Wahnam Family and Forum readers,

During the past few years while teaching, I have been emphasing 'gratitude' in my classes. It has amazed me that new students have struggled with finding ten things in their life to be grateful for, some believe that it has to be something very big or expensive, which is not the case.

Last night, one student mentioned after the gratitude session, that she felt so much gratitude for all of the wonderful things in her life that when we sent blessings afterwards, she felt that she had more than enough to be able to send a blessing to somebody she has not been getting along with for some time. I think this was a wonderful experience and breakthrough.

She also felt so much at peace afterwards

So if any of you would like to mention in this thread, what you are grateful for........even the tiniest thing!............it may help others to realise what they have in their life to be grateful for also.

Today, I am so grateful for my eyesight, we have just had the most beautiful sunrise

Smile from the Heart,
                Joan
                Saludos desde mi corazón, estoy agradecido por ser voluntario.

Comment

Working...
                X