X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems solved

Dear everyone,

The four missing videos (sa354.avi, sa210.avi, sa211.avi, sa212.avi) from the Sabah 2009 Kung Fu Course have been uploaded.

Thank you, Sifu.

Joko
    开心 好运气
    kai xin... .......hao yunqi... - Sifu's speech, April 2005
    open heart... good chi flow... good luck ...
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Have we not opened up thy heart ...? (The Reading, 94:1)
    Be joyful, ..and share your joy with others -(Anand Krishna)

Comment

Hello family,

I noticed that this link appears to be broken.

Thanks
      Phil

Comment

Here is the correct link for the above mentioned video.

Kind regards
        Phil

Comment

The link to the video for the Shaolin Dragon Strength video isn't working for me.

This is an advanced kungfu set where the exponent uses mind to move chi, and chi to move form.
          Sigung: This is a great exercise for women, because it makes them beautiful and radiant.
          Student: And what does it do for men?
          Sigung: It makes women beautiful!
          Smile from the heart!

Comment

I'm not sure if someone fixed it already, but it works fine for me including the file download.

Comment

When a video doesn't work directly on the web page, I "save it as" and then I can watch it easily and have it on my computer for further use. Probably this could help.

Simon

Comment

Just checked and it doesn't work for me in firefox when I click the link, nor when I try to right click ("save target as" does not appear).
                On the other hand it does work in windows explorer.

My dad's a webmaster and says he always has to double check in a few different web browsers to see if a page works in all of them.

So it's not a big problem, and it could have something to do with my version of firefox.

Best
                Sigung: This is a great exercise for women, because it makes them beautiful and radiant.
                Student: And what does it do for men?
                Sigung: It makes women beautiful!
                Smile from the heart!

Comment

Make sure that you have the latest version of firefox, if you still have problems then try clearing your cache, temporary internet files and cookies. Finally if none of that works then reinstalling firefox should resolve the issue.

I am at work so cannot test with Firefox right now I'm afraid!

Best of luck.
                  Phil

Comment

Hi Jimbeaux, thanks for pointing out the link you have trouble with. That's always a good thing. There are a lot of bad links on the site, and its good to find em and fix em when we can

I checked out the link, and it looks fine. I am running Firefox. Also, I have looked at the source code, and it all looks good.

Try Phil's suggestions. Hopefully that should straighten things out.

All the Best,
                    Alex
                    "Take a moment to feel how wonderful it feels just to be alive."
                    - Sifu

Comment

Question and Answer: May 2010 goes to April 10

The page: OVERVIEW OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SERIES
                      January to June 2010 at:

has a minor URL typo. When I scrolled down and clicked on May 2010 (Part 1) this link went to April 2010 (part 1):

It should be:

Thanks!

Zach
                      Last edited by Zach; 30 April 2010, 03:55 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Fixed!!

Thanks for the heads up Zack.
                        "Take a moment to feel how wonderful it feels just to be alive."
                        - Sifu

Comment

Hello, the first clip on this travelling dragon spear page seems to point to a picture series and not a video ("Seven of the Thirteen Techniques")

Comment

Dear Chiahua,

I looked at the page from the link you gave; there are 6 video-clips there, and the links to the vide0-clips show that the 2nd to 6th clips are sp158.avi, sp159.avi, ... to sp162.avi, respectively.
                            It can be concluded then that the first clip would be sp157.avi.
                            So, please try it.

Joko
                            开心 好运气

Comment

Missing clip in WingChoon Course

From Review Course of Wing Choon part 5, Reviewing the Basic Stances, the video-clip wc008.avi is not found.

Joko
                              开心 好运气

Comment

Wing Choon video file is fixed

The link to video-clip wc008.avi has been fixed.
                                Thank you, Sifu.
                                开心 好运气

Comment

Working...
                                X