Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Christmas Gift Ideas

Hello everyone,

It's that time of year again, and I thought Id share my idea for Christmas gifts for my nearest and dearest, as it may be something that will pique your interest as well...

Ive discussed this before on the forum, and I have seen it mentioned by a lot of other people on here as well, but incase you are still in the dark and at the risk of sounding like a broken record I am going to talk about it once more:

The message of the Law of Attraction and how to employ it has been spreading in recent years, and it is concisely summed up in this book/DVD;

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Rhonda-...e=UTF8&s=books

The same essential metaphysic from a different angle is also spoken about in this book/CDs;

http://www.amazon.com/Ask-Given-Lear...e=UTF8&s=books

The same message, different emphasis or origin. If you have friends & family who are open to the idea of Higher Beings writing books through human channels (!), then the "Ask and It Is Given" Abraham material is a good introduction.

If however, your friends are more 'down to earth' in their belief systems, then The Secret may be more suitable.

The reason Im posting this here is that I really believe there is something quite profound to these concepts and that you should not accept this statement of mine on faith alone - as the saying goes - but read and experiment with them for yourself!

I would go so far as to say that the reason I am writing this message from Fiji on the Shaolin Wahnam forum is a direct result of understanding and applying the metaphysic spoken of in these publications. The alternative of never leaving my comfort zone, of never finding Shaolin Wahnam and the inexpressibly profound treasures contained therein, and the ramifications of this for my mental, physical and spiritual health are not something I care to contemplate.

Thats why I think it would make a great Christmas gift for those not in the know!!!

Bula Venaka! as they say here....and a very Merry Christmas when it comes!!!

Andy
    Sifu Andy Cusick

Shaolin Wahnam Thailand
    Shaolin Qigong

sigpic

Connect:
    Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

"a trained mind brings health and happiness"
    - ancient wisdom
Working...
X