No announcement yet.

What the?? Is that real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think what I said about the compliance stuff is okay. That's what I think, my opinion. If I've offended you, I'm sorry.

Originally posted by steve View Post
    Damn! Another thing to learn. Chi's out dated, now it's magnetic force.
    And this was a joke!

Please share your nei kung secrets with us? (it is to be shared now according to Lama Dorje and I'm not trying to be funny)

Comment

ok

I hear ya omar it just burns me up when people who have no idea what their talking about and imply that i do not . It just makes me regret sharing any information in the first place. I will reconsider on sharing info on this forum. Now to answer your question. What i meant by it isn't chi i did not mean that it is was not energy. what i meant is that you do not progress in that system by storing chi in the dantian. This system thru a whirring exercise builds magnetic pressure between the upper dantian and the lower dantian this whirring practice also pulls together the sun and moon channels. Which in buddhist qigong are the left and right channels next to the spine. When this pressure reaches saturation they collapes on to one another and activate the central channel (the spine) creates a state of bliss. When in this state of bliss you temporaily stop breathing because you can not get in this state while still in a yin yang polarity which is caused by breathing in and out. This state of bliss awakens dormant energy in the body and lets you tap into a universal energy. Now this energy is like kundalini but it is not kundalini. This energy can not harm another person no matter how much of it you project or your intent (a person can ignore it). So it is not the same as the chi stored in the dantian of regular qigong practioners. Lama dorje would not publicly teach a energy system that could hurt people. I hope this cleared up some confusion.

Comment

sorry for the misunderstanding

oh i thought you were mocking me or something sorry about that.

Comment

-

Hello Jing,

I enjoy reading your posts and your descriptions about your training.

So it is not the same as the chi stored in the dantian of regular qigong practioners.
          From my experience regular Qigong practisioners usually just do one type of Qigong and that is dynamic Qigong.

Not many do standing Qigong and even fewer does spontanous Qigong.

Sincerely,
          /Niklas
          Last edited by 8nsteen8; 13 August 2008, 10:25 AM.

"If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven played music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well."/Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

true

I picked up this practice because it had some things that my nei kung system did not. Also i could add this to my practice nicely.

Comment

Dear Jing,

Could you kindly give us an overview of the practice?
              Like how long per day, zhan zhuang or not, chi kung etc..

I have a friend who now practices kunlun neikung but I have recently lost touch with him, I would like to know a little about what he is now practicing.

Thanks,

Best Wishes

Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Zenon View Post
                Wait I found his site

he could be real. There are videos too and narration. What do you think?
                Hallo to all! I would like to contribute to the discussion on the applications of Dondrup Fri Lama Dorje (LDD) based on my direct experience.
                I saw a video years ago but did not give him importance, I thought it was a video montage.
                In 1988 one of my students (Buddhist), asked me for a review of LDD on video: watching them, all videos, I was very impressed by the evident change of attitude that is observed at some point.
                On the various chat forums that person was very negative, usually I check in person so I went to New Castle to meet him.
                I did not see large-scale applications, except for small tests done on me in contact, I thought that more than enough, feeling a great potential in the person.
                He was to hold a seminar with us, spoke a lot for two days and had only 15 minutes of practice, many remained dissatisfied. I went to training camp in Greece, there I saw some more evidence, but always with a light touch and only with his more advanced disciples or monks.
                One of them told me that after a year and a half of work, Sifu Rinpoche, began to release the energy in their students.
                I did not think that there was cooperation from his students, because their movement was fast and powerful, difficult to reproduce voluntarily, even by this heavy and awkward, which is normally moving so slow.
                In subsequent meetings made by us, showed him with the same student, a young man practicing karate, very well prepared physically, who had obtained first prizes in world kumite and form. The applications were becoming more powerful and amazing, though always with a physical contact, even if mild (little finger resting on the wrist).
                The second year, as usual, Invited the boy to attack him, in mid-attack He raised his hand and and the boy fell to the ground, he said that he had the impression of having slipped, he made two more attacks after falling on his knees and another spinning rapidly to the ground.
                and hear his impressions: "I do not feel anything towards me is nothing physical, I feel that my body moves by itself"
                Sifu I asked what was the mechanism by which the mind is able to move the Qi.
                His answer: there is no mechanism, as you move a finger I move the qi, I do it and stop. you can not because your mind is too full of conjecture, but mine is empty and my body in balance.
                The demonstrations have followed in subsequent meetings, more vigorous, with stunning effects much stronger than what you see in the video, even without him to do any movement.
                The boy says he feels more and more power and now show a little fear.
                The point is that if it is relaxed and does not accept the movement led by your body feels that it hurts.
                In any case after, even if very sweaty and panting you feel much better.
                Sifu also acted by blocking the energy rather than release it and the effects were in obvious pain, dyspnea, cough.
                A couple of times was hurt, but the problem was later resolved quickly by the Sifu.
                I had witnessed in the past, with other instructors to demonstrate the energy, on the other side of a wall, but never in a context of conflict and direct attack.
                It 's a thing unless you see it's hard to believe, its so far from our normal vision.
                The point is: "to see the martial arts as a tool to avoid conflict, not to feed"
                This is why those who came, who live in the conflict, were disappointed, they did not understand the danger that they would have had demonstrations of Kong Jing on them.
                Personally, when Sifu touched me lightly on the abdomen, even though I ended up on the floor doubled up with no pain, but with the feeling of a black spot which was dissolved in me, and then later with a feeling of comfort, I found that not I was sufficiently relaxed in body and mind and if I had given more than I'd done wrong.
                Why he teaches the Dharma, and the martial art of consequence? because to manage energy in a certain way, use force empty, you have to do a deep inner cleansing.
                I like it because after years of practice also bioenergetics, alone with him I found a guide that would make me grow up in, I help him clean up the negativity, that helps me to not be afraid to destroy my ego, the source of all diseases and blocks. The rest comes by itself and some results I've seen in my normal practice, this is enough for me. I appreciate it also because in addition to a very deep knowledge of all martial arts, teaching physical is extremely meticulous, something never seen by other Chinese teachers.
                I hope not to have bored you.

Comment

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is much appreciated.

And to answer your last sentence, no you have not bothered me.

Best regards,

Maxime

Maxime Citerne, Chinese Medicine, Qigong Healing & Internal Arts

Frankfurt - Paris - Alsace

France: www.institut-anicca.com

Germany: www.anicca-institute.com

Comment

Thanks Maxime, for example Sifu Rinpoche teaching, you can see here:
                    http://www.lairone-crdt.it/wushu-eng.pdf

Comment

Working...
                    X