What the?? Is that real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe i should tell more of the story.

I was young and i just got out of the army. In retrospect i could have handled it better (this was years ago) but this guy was just up their sayin some bs and i couldn't take it any more. He was saying some crap like the energy comes out of the white spots on his hand and not his laogong cavity(some real bs) and the so called empty force he was doing on people was that he was making them assume a posture that put them off balance and then he would come and uproot them. And then he'd say that was a byproduct of his empty force ability.It was only on his students that he did the empty force demonstration to where he'd effect them from a distance. I knew that some people in the MA industry do not do honest performances. Like easy break away boards. I felt that i had caught a fake so i decided to call him on it. I did not give him the respect i would normally give a real master. I know how empty force works and what he was saying was false. I hate people that lie and deceive when it comes to the martial arts. This is not my first and most definitly not my last encounter to what i consider a hack martial artist and a fake master.

Comment

Your Honest Opinion

Originally posted by jing bastard View Post
      .....In retrospect i could have handled it better ...i had caught a fake so i decided to call him on it. I did not give him the respect i would normally give a real master. I know how empty force works and what he was saying was false. I hate people that lie and deceive when it comes to the martial arts. This is not my first and most definitly not my last encounter to what i consider a hack martial artist and a fake master.
      Dear Sir ,

So having read through this forum and the articles posted by Sifu Wong ( Head of this forum and the Shaolin Wahnam School ) , do you think he may be real or fake ?

Thank you .

One of Sifu Wong's student.
      Damian Kissey
      Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
      www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

i think he is real.

I love this forum and i think sifu wong is real. I would actually like to know more about your chikung program. I have been to his website and i have read his reviews from his students and people that have learned his system. I have heard nothing but good things. I heard you guys have this exercise called dantien breathing. I read the describtion about this exercise and some of the effects his students feel after practicing and it sounds pretty amazing. If i didn't believe in Sifu wong i wouldn't be in this forum. This is my favorite forum and i have read the tao bums and etc.. I joined this forum to chat about chikung and different experiences. I want to hear more about sifu wong and your chi kung experiences. When i first started training in nei kung i practiced alone. I mean it was just sifu and me. I had no brother students or anyone to talk to. After i while i moved back home to Ohio and continued training on my own. I can't share my experiences with anyone i know now without sounding weird, crazy, or without it changing the relationship. Do you know how many times i wanted to tell my buddies in the army? but you can't talk about that stuff with soldiers the only thing they know and believe in is their guns. I like chatting with people like you who are from good schools, who practice good chikung, and like to talk about it.
        Last edited by Wu Jing; 10 August 2008, 12:51 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Thank you for your response .

I wish you the best in this forum and in life .

By the way , Sifu Anthony Korahais is the Chief Instuctor representing Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit in USA and his website is very informative at http://flowingzen.com/index.html . Sifu Wong visits the USA at least once a year .
          Damian Kissey
          Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
          www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

thanks for the info!

I read the bio on Grandmaster Wong from the link that you gave me. Your sifu sounds more amazing and impressive after reading that. You are all blessed for having such a great teacher.
            Last edited by Wu Jing; 10 August 2008, 10:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Check this guy out.

I haven't heard anything about this guy on the forum he is a powerful nei kung master that i know about check him out at the links below!

Comment

i practice this also

i practice in this system and my main system of nei kung.

Comment

Wow, it's the first time I heart about "Lama Thunderbolt" and I'm really impressed! I just watched the trailer and the video from the kunlun nei gung page. The latter touched some extremely interesting topics and it would be really nice to hear more from him!

Has the movie been released yet?

Comment

Also

He also knows taoist thunder breath and tibetian thunder magic i have not heard anything about the movie actually being out and available to buy i have been waiting on it for over a year. He does seminars at schools too.

Comment

Looking at the kunlun videos the students getting moved around are compliant. I'm not questioning the fact that a person can be moved around without physical contact, but I haven't seen anybody demonstrate this against a resisting non-compliant person. Otherwords I doubt that this no touch method is reliable for street self defense.

Similarly, hypnotising somebody to do funny strange things is often done, but if that person doesn't want to be hypnotised or while hypnotised really doesn't want to do something, then they don't. (To avoid confusion; I'm not saying the nei kung demo is like hypnotism, I'm saying the compliance is similar.)

Is it real nei kung or not? Who knows? It looks cool though!

I would really like to see a non puppet grab hold of one of these "move people with no touch" guys. And believe it or not I would like to see the nei kung succeed, but I have my doubts.

Comment

The amoundt of force required to move someone not sensitive to it (mind and body untrained in energy arts) and also unvilling is probably very considerable, and thus would be unsafe to perform on a person for just mere demonstrations or experiments. The receiver could be seriously hurt.
                        When one door closes, another one opens.

Comment

wow

The method he is mainly teaching right now is nei kung for enlightenment not internal power but he does know nei kung for internal power. He is not hypnotising those people he is activating a state of bliss in them. Read the info on the website it explains most of it. This guy has joined yin and yang in his body. The empty force he is doing is not the typical empty force that you normally see he is not using chi. The kunlun nei kung builds the magnetic potental in the body which is used to awaken the dormant abilities in the body. The empty force he is using is the magnetic force that was built up from his kunlun nei kung. Not chi. This is something different then what you have most likely ever seen. My purpose of letting you guys know about him was to just let you guys know of another nei kung master that you can meet. If some of are looking to learn some different powerful energy arts i think this guy can help.(his name is lama dorje when translated means master thunderbolt)And i know some other nei kung masters too.

Comment

Damn! Another thing to learn. Chi's out dated, now it's magnetic force.

Comment

Oh

I just love it when people make comments without doing any research at all. Instead of just putting their pride and ego aside and say, "I don't know let ask some questions so i can learn something new. Or let me learn more about the topic so i can make an educated decision." No this is the crap i'm hit with then so be it. Steve how can you be a student of the Wahnam school and still have questions of the reality of internal force. You should really watch what you say because the implications are from what you said is 1. i am not a good student and 2. the chi kung that i practice isn't that good. When you are on this forum you are a representation of the Shaolin Wahnam school and you should present yourself that way. Who knows i could be a nei kung master of another system you never know. Steve i humble myself before your knowledge, depth and understanding. I mean who am i right? So i will not post anything new about what i know about nei kung (the science the theories and other nei kung masters) until convinced other wise. You can all thank steve.
                              Last edited by Wu Jing; 12 August 2008, 06:38 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

I have to quote the Joker here; "why so serious?" I'm sure Steve meant nothing bad with his post. Luckily such small blockages can easily be overcome

I do think however, that what you describe as magnetic force is chi (energy) as it can well be used as a umbrella term. What else can it be but energy? Granted the methods used by the mind to achieve the results are undoubtly different within your school of nei kung to many of Shaolin WahNam's chi kung excersises.

Thanks for the links.

Smile from the heart,

Omar
                                When one door closes, another one opens.

Comment

Working...
                                X