Mantak Chia's "The multi orgasmic man"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mantak Chia's "The multi orgasmic man"

I would like to discuss the type of chi kung described in Mantak Chia's books "The multi orgasmic man" and "the multi orgasmic couple."

Since this would require frank discussion of sexual acts, I first wanted to make sure that this would be an acceptable thread for this forum. (Also to make sure that is hasn't already been discussed.)

Yes this is an old thread but so what?

I have trained with Mantak chia and i have to say when I was doing a lot of chi kung (as I am now the Shaolin way) I had extraordinary experiences

im calling it as it happened.

On the point of no return (if you will) instead of ejaculating I would slowly inhale the energy up the Governor vessel and when it reached the crown ,honestly it was amazing, energy would just explode all over my body.I liken it to chi flow but far far more powerful.Really wonderful feeling.

I know you may say "come on stop exagerating" but I could imagine my energy go through my tongue through my partners tongue. I would imagine the energy run down her conception vessel and when it came to rest where I wanted it to(trying to be sensitive here) she would have a mini orgasm.
    Very Powerful stuff I assure you.

Good Luck Pete

Comment

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Now I am pondering these two questions:

1. The action of inhaling the energy up to the crown and then explode it all over the body (instead of ejaculation); can it be only done during an intercourse with a partner, or is it possible to perform it without a partner?

2. When performing it with a partner, can it be only done in certain position (sitting position), or can it be performed in other positions as well?

Thanks,
      Joko
      开心 好运气
      kai xin... .......hao yunqi... - Sifu's speech, April 2005
      open heart... good chi flow... good luck ...
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Have we not opened up thy heart ...? (The Reading, 94:1)
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Be joyful, ..and share your joy with others -(Anand Krishna)

Comment

Hi Sifu Joko

Thanks for your response.The honest answer to q 1 is I can't actually remember its getting on for 20 years ago!!!I see know reason why you couldnt and Im sure Its possible because its your own sexual energy.Actually thinking about it "single cultivation " is part of the training if i'm not mistaken. However if I think back the real extatic feelings came with my partner,guess her energy was mixed in.You would sniff the energy up to 5 points going up the back then onto the crown and BOOOMMM!!!! lol.

It was great.

Funny though ,when I left my girlfriend which was based on friendship and respect (she was my partner with this energy work) I then met a girl who just blew me away ,I "Fancied" her so much and because she "Turned me on" more than any girl I had met I just coudnt do all that stuff!! ,I just had to, well you know, just do it!!!Coudn't holdback LOL!!

Q2 im not sure again so sorry!! I remember only doing that in the missionary position but I think see why any position would work

If you can see if you can get Mantak chias book "Cultivating Male Sexual Energy" It is VERY good and explains everything

Wish you well my friend,Pete
        Last edited by chi4life; 15 July 2011, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Sifu joko,I must add this.

Normally after I make love I feel "Spent" tired,washed out,slightly depressed.

Bringing the energy to the crown instead of ejaculating makes you feel afterwards like your a battery thats been supercharged,you feel great.

Also you dont feel frustrated because your sex energy has been discharged into your body.

However my friend it really takes willpower and selfcontrol,many times TOO MUCH willpower, impossible LOL

I did read somewhere in a Tantric Yoga book that if you brought the energy up 7 times,then the energy from the sperm has been used and you can "Let go" with no loss of energy ,never tried it.

Finally on being tired and wasted after sex,a great story I read.

2 maids were about to go into their chinese princess's bedroom ,outside
          lying by the door were 6 soldiers collapsed asleep,"Who are they " said one maid. "Oh dont worry ,they are just the princess's empty medicine bottles"!!!

Sexual energy is an amazing force.
          Last edited by chi4life; 15 July 2011, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X