Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can chi help with athletic performance and weight training?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can chi help with athletic performance and weight training?

there is a newly developed product that is now advertised in bodybuilding and fitness magazines. worn either as a neclace or wrist strap and it claims to utilize specialzed quantum physics, geomery and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimun performance. Know as chi or life force energy flowing through meridian points in some cultures(as the article on the product states), the product's technology will actually repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body.

it also says that the product may help to istantly and dramatically increase the connectivity, flow and communication of your energy system and will therfore while competing or exercising, will give you increased strength, endurance and mental focus!

if this is true...is it really utilizing chi to help you normal sports performance and weight training, and if so, would I be able to learn to harness and cultivate my chi at one of Master Wong Kiew Kit's Intensive Chi Kung courses and then practice on my own and also utilize my chi to help with my athletic peformance?

I'm sorry. But if any physicist sees things claiming to
    utilize specialzed quantum physics, geomery and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system
    then they will likely start to laugh. Although I don't know the product in question, this type of advertising is, in my opinion, completely misleading. The fact they say they "utilize specialized quantam physics" shows they have no idea what quantum physics is.

But to make you feel a bit better (I hope)
    would I be able to learn to harness and cultivate my chi at one of Master Wong Kiew Kit's Intensive Chi Kung courses and then practice on my own and also utilize my chi to help with my athletic peformance?
    The answer here is a big yes. You might like to search through the comments and questions and answers on Sifu's web page. You'll find quite a bit of interesting information relevant to this there. There's also quite a bit here on the forum.

Andrew
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

that made me feel alot better . It motivates me even more to learn and practice chi. I can't wait to attend Master Wong Kiew Kit's Intensive Chi Kung Course. Though it will take much time, hard work, dedication and persistence to come up with the money. I am detemined to attend the course!

Comment

Working...
      X