No announcement yet.

The Ten Shaolin Laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Art of Virtual Shaolin Wahnam Kwoon?

I ask, what is it? What in simple direct and effective language is the entirety of how to participate in this precious Kwoon? I ahve a picture, 10 Shaolin Laws + Avoid evil Do good Cultivate Mind + something extra, but this may not be just perfect. I think that if we were to create a Art of VSWK then we could guide ourselves by it and create something really wonderful, or recreate something already wonderful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paladin Svasti View Post
      I ask, what is it? What in simple direct and effective language is the entirety of how to participate in this precious Kwoon?
      In the most simple, direct and effective language I can muster, here is my answer.....

Forum Rules

Respectfully,
      Phil

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxime View Post
        You will not get satisfaction by going back again and again in your past. The past is past and the future is uncertain. Stay here and now in the present and treat yourself a big favor: free your heart from over-thinking.

You will not find your answers by adding more questions, by doing so you will only confuse yourself more. The real answers are deep into your heart. If you want to dig those answers out of your heart, you must use tools that are designed to work in the 'heart' area.

Chi Kung and forgiveness are such tools.
        Only saw this now brother. So wonderful and wise.

Comment

• Hi dear family.

Does somebody know how old our ten shaolin laws (exactly the way they are today) are?

Of course monks had (and have) very strict laws. No Sex for example.

Is the version of the laws we have today in Shaolin Wahnam disigned for the public?

Greetings
          Benedikt Vennen
          Shaolin Wahnam Germany

May I be firm and resolute. may I be kind, compassionate, and friendly. May I be humble, calm, quiet, unruffled and serene. May I serve to be perfect. May I be perfect to serve.

Comment

Working...
          X