Was Osho Mental?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think osho was innocent

i dont think osho was mental. in his old ages he did started to do bad things like assual females but there is no proof he did it. so i agree with you he was not mental and i also think probably he did not do the bad things that people say he did, he did lie but come on every one lies no one is perfect.he is the greatest mystic the world has ever had and will be.

osho never born never died just visited planet earth.

Comment

osho

i also agree with hugodarien

Comment

ashun, you say he's insnae, then you say he was not mental.

well, never mind. My thoughts are that he was great human, who fell from a greta hieght, he kind of failed his own test. becuase he was so powerful, and exploited that power. he ended up suffering for it...and thats not a greta thing...thats a joe bloggs, everyman, mistake to make. so he was greta, and then he fell a long way.

Comment

thanks

i agree with you selva about what you said. Also did you check out www.otoons.com.

thanks for everything!

Comment

Yoga Con Man Extraordinaire!

Rajneesh was in my opinion the greatest yoga con artist of the 20th Century. His abuse of his yogic powers, abuse of his knowledge, and abuse of his personal charisma and influence over others is legendary! A boundless pride and ego combined with insufferable arrogance and flagrant dishonesty preceding an eventual demise from which he never recovered. He was deported from the USA and returned to India in total disgrace and humiliation....where he used his abilities in a final shameful and cowardly manner to hasten his own death in order to escape the unbearable loss of face. Thus...any chance of salvaging his personal reputation as a premiere yogi...by demonstrating personal responsibility and remorse for his behavior....and by expressing some sincere empathy for his many victims...was lost forever along with what could have been an honorable and enduring personal legacy. His personal choices and actions were NOT those of an Enlightened Yoga Master who has attained a genuine Samadhi!

I always marvel, therefore, at the almost morbid interest that people continue to have in Rajneesh in spite of his absolute failure as a spiritual teacher and yogi. I can only conclude that many people think that if a person of supposedly high level spiritual accomplishment such as Rajneesh pretended to have can experience such a profound fall....then their own personal sins and shortcomings are somehow more justifiable in comparison.

I believe that everyone truly interested in pursuing personal spiritual development...especially those seriously interested in learning and practicing Indian Yoga Vedanta Spirituality...would do well to forget about a shameless loser like Rajneesh and move on to studying and discussing the lives and teachings of the real Yogic Masters of his and other generations. A brief list would include Great Masters like Sri Ramakrishna Avatar, Sri Aurobindo, Sri Chinmoy, Sri Swami Sivananda Maharaj, Sri Swami Vivekenanda, Swami Narayanananda, Ramana Maharshi, A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, B.K.S. Iyengar, Sri Paramahamsa Yogananda, Swami Sri Yukteswar, Sri Sri Wale Baba Haidakhan Mahavatar...and others too numerous to mention....all of whom lived or continue to live lives expressing the highest moral, ethical, and spiritual ideals of Indian spirituality.

Hari OM!
            http://www.shenmentao.com/forum/

Comment

To Sifu Stiers list I would also like to add Shrii Shrii Ananda Murti (his birth name was PR Sarkar) who is the guru and founder of Ananda Marga.
              from the ♥

Comment

osho 112 tantra

check out this http://www.otantra.net/oTantraMedText.html

Comment

osho and the lost truth

go to http://home.att.net/~meditation/ and then read through and you will find out what realy happened. also sifustier your right about osho

Comment

osho is not mental

ahsun, osho was not mental, he is just 1 of da countless buddhas that attained the supreme perfect wisdom, and how come you keep changing your mind about him lol, i thought you found out that he wasnt a con ehh? lol

Comment

I know little about the man called Osho, but based on the little I do know, I believe he as a young man might have had an awakening, experiencing a glimpse of cosmic reality.

I do not believe he was enlightened, because when compared to for example the Buddha, Osho's teachings is very inconsistent, there is not much of a red thread throughout his work, save his affection for zen.

Also, when compared to the Buddha, Osho's messages are unclear, whereas the Buddha's teaching and teaching methods was very clear and direct.
                      When one door closes, another one opens.

Comment

Hi, I don`t know anything about osho, but very interesting stuff..he had nice smile... that made my heart jump when you mention Sri Auribindo and Sri Chinmoy I used to be his student years ago. I think some of his students are a bit off the rails (that could include me of course!) but he is the real deal, Sri Chinmoy was the real thing.

I`m sure there are some in the shaolin family who were students of osho..

Comment

Working...
                        X