complete book of shaolin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• complete book of shaolin

When will sifu wong kiew kit republish the complete book of shaolin?

Hello alawahdi,
    I don't know if it's actually out of print. But you might be able to find a used copy on amazon.com.

Comment

Someone send a private message to Eugene to get his attention.
      Sifu Anthony Korahais
      www.FlowingZen.com
      (Click here to learn more about me.)

Comment

All,

This and other books written by Sifu are available on

paschal
        Paschal McSweeney
        Acupuncture & Acupressure Practitioner
        The Cork Clinic Of Chinese Medicine
        Cork, Ireland

Comment

Unfortunately my country isn’t listed in http://www.shaolinwahnamireland.com...d/bookcart.html
          And amazon.com sells high price used books (complete book of shaolin). Even though I add one to my shopping chart but they can’t send it to my country (usually they don’t send used items to my country). So, can I buy it directly from cosmos publishing?

Comment

Dear Alawadhi,

You should be able to buy it from cosmos publishing...www.cosmospublishing.com or alternatively PM me with your address and I will post it to you on Monday.

Best wishes,
            Joan.
            Books don't mean a lot unless you open them, Hearts are the same.......

Valentine's Smile from the Heart 2019 IRELAND - world renowned Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit.

-A FEAST OF SHAOLIN transmitted by Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit FEBRUARY 16TH -19TH 2019
            GENERATING ENERGY FLOW
            ONE FINGER SHOOTING ZEN
            THE INCREDIBLE 3 DAY INTENSIVE ZEN COURSE .

Sifujoan@gmail.com

Comment

Complete book of Shaolin and the Art of Shaolin Kung Fu

Hey, i wanted to ask what are the main differences between the complete book of shaolin and the art of shaolin kung fu. I've read the second one and i liked it a lot, it gave some interesting and crucial tips for my present and future training.

It seems the complete book of shaolin hasn't been translated into spanish, but i can read it in english. The only doubt i have is whether i will have any trouble with the pounds/dollar price because here we use euros.

Comment

Originally posted by Eduu View Post
                Hey, i wanted to ask what are the main differences between the complete book of shaolin and the art of shaolin kung fu. I've read the second one and i liked it a lot, it gave some interesting and crucial tips for my present and future training.

It seems the complete book of shaolin hasn't been translated into spanish, but i can read it in english. The only doubt i have is whether i will have any trouble with the pounds/dollar price because here we use euros.
                You can get the new Kindle version on Amazon... in Euros. I remember that I found them complementary... but I would need to look through them again to remember the differences . Which might actually be a good idea. It has been a while since I read them last.
                Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
                Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Kindle is like and E-Book right? It can't obviously be the same so it must be important to read it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Eduu View Post
                    Hi Eduu,
                    I read them both, at different stages of my training so my interpretation of them would be different for that reason, but I read the Art of Shaolin Kungfu before I started training with Sifu, just picked it up at random from the bookshop shelf. It was the book that made me seek out Sifu and other masters and begin training kungfu, I loved it, and hence I would say it is the most important book I've ever read.

I would say the Complete Book of Shaolin is quite different. They are not different versions of the same thing, you won't think one is an expansion or a repetition of the other I would say. From my recollection, to me the Art of Shaolin Kungfu was slightly more practical in emphasis perhaps, whereas the Complete Book of Shaolin contains more inspiring stories and that sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by drunken boxer View Post
                      Hi Eduu,
                      I read them both, at different stages of my training so my interpretation of them would be different for that reason, but I read the Art of Shaolin Kungfu before I started training with Sifu, just picked it up at random from the bookshop shelf. It was the book that made me seek out Sifu and other masters and begin training kungfu, I loved it, and hence I would say it is the most important book I've ever read.

I would say the Complete Book of Shaolin is quite different. They are not different versions of the same thing, you won't think one is an expansion or a repetition of the other I would say. From my recollection, to me the Art of Shaolin Kungfu was slightly more practical in emphasis perhaps, whereas the Complete Book of Shaolin contains more inspiring stories and that sort of thing.
                      Interesting point of view, you've clarified it pretty well. As for my personal experience with The art of Shaolin Kung Fu, i was reading some parts of the book on the internet and it made me decide to start at last Kung Fu (i was deciding which martial art to begin with, although Kung Fu was my first option), and i learned about Chi Kung thanks to this book, so i can say it has been really important for me too.

I'm going to wait a bit but definitely i'll buy it, the more we learn the better.

Comment

Working...
                      X