This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Questions Forum

I've created this new forum specifically for questions. I did a search for all threads with the word "question" in the title and moved them here. This will not cover all of the threads that involved questions, but it's a good start.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Antonius; 18 September 2004, 03:38 PM.
    Sifu Anthony Korahais
    www.FlowingZen.com
    (Click here to learn more about me.)

I've changed the title of this section to Frequently Asked Questions. Instead of having people post in this section, we've decided to instead try moving appropriate threads into it. The moving will be done entirely by the instructors, though suggestions are welcome via Private Messaging.

Normal members will be able to post in this section, but they cannot create new threads.

Happy reading everyone.
    Last edited by Antonius; 18 September 2004, 03:39 PM.
    Sifu Anthony Korahais
    www.FlowingZen.com
    (Click here to learn more about me.)

Comment

The posts here by Antonius are for information and not for others to add questions to. Please post questions in the relevant parts of the forum. If necessary the forum moderators and administrators will move posts into this forum.

To avoid people adding to this thread (yet again) it will be closed.

Andrew
      Sifu Andrew Barnett
      Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
      Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
      Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Working...
      X