Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zhan zhuang

Hi !

I practise the 3 circle stance and Golden bridge in alterning days. I supose it´s better to focus just in one exercise, but i really enjoy the both, each one give different pleasures.

I used to practice in the morning after the dynamic patterns and the chi flow, followed by a chi flow again. But i notice something that i don´t know if it´s normal reaction. During the exercises i feel wonderfull, e feel chi developing and flowing, after the exercises, i start to feel weak, very weak, like my force is being drained, and it lasts for a couple of hours, and then after that period i feel like the energy starts to build, and i feel very powerful. I feel more internal force everyday. The problem is that it´s difficult to work when i´m in that period of weakness, and i would like to know if it´s better to practice at night, before i go to bed, instead of practice in the morning.

Blessings

Antidote

Dear Antidote,

I recommend that you contact and meet with any of the KungFu instructors in Portugal for personal supervison and training.

Paschal
    Paschal McSweeney
    Acupuncture & Acupressure Practitioner
    The Cork Clinic Of Chinese Medicine
    Cork, Ireland

Comment

Working...
    X