Things seem so clear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things seem so clear

I don't know how to describe this exactlly, but every thing seems so clear. The colors seem brighter, and everything has a postive vibe from it. Its like looking at a movie, every thing seems so good, its sureal. This happen all the sudden in the middle of the day, and it last until even now. I think it has to be the chi kung.

I was in the park, just enjoying nature sitting right next to the shore. Just admiring Astoria park, and then it hits me. I felt overwheming joy. I wonder if that is what smiling from the heart really means. Then a little latter, the feeling was gone. I wonder how zen feels like?

Anyways, my question is how and why?
    Amituofo

Congratulations on your experience.
    ...my question is how and why?
    Enjoy the moment and do not search for a repeat. The how and why are unimportant.

Andrew
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Thanks. Your right, Im spending too much time wondering and not enough enjoying it. Funny I just also noticed my hair is a lot softer since I started doing chi kung and I wanted to ask why. But I see that there is no use.
      Amituofo

Comment

Working...
      X