Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generating Chi Flow

Dear Family members
    Is the generation of Chi Flow only associated with the Shaolin Wahnam School?
    Has any one come across Chi Kung practitioners from other schools, (not related to Shaolin Wahnam) who achieves Chi Flow after Chi Kung exercise?
    Regards
    Yazdi

Very interesting topic, thank You Sipak for asking that question.

Here in Oslo is a Qigong school named Taijiwuxigong. They teach in the place where Sigung conducted last Norway courses. I have never tried it, but heard that people there enjoy delicat swaying Willow after the session. I dont know either there is or not emphasis on Chi Flow, or it occurs as an result of the practice.

Vigorious Chi Flows could be seen in Osho (Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh) school. There is actually an interesting documentary on Netflix called Wild Wild World which tell the history of this school.

I could notice slidely chi flows when I tok part of Rinzai meditation couple of years ago. But it was more like a side effect and people tried to cut it out when they noticed movement.

Comment

Also, depending on what you mean by associated with Shaolin Wahnam, I believe that Sifu said in the Way of the Master that qi flow came from a master other than Sigung Ho Fatt Nam or Sigung Lai Chin Wah. I would imagine that master's students passed it on, but without the amazing spiritual benefits of Sigung Ho's lineage.

Comment

Soaring Crane Qigong ( SCQ)

Self manifested chi flow is known and practised in SCQ .. Sifu mentioned about this school in this link below..

A selection of answers provided by Sifu Wong Kiew Kit to questions asked by the public on Shaolin Kungfu, Chi Kung, Taijiquan and Zen

One of my clinic patient was a SCQ practitioner and eventually became Sifu's student : he told me that after learning chi kung from Sifu , his generated chi flow is more powerful and attained more rapidly
        Damian Kissey
        Shaolin Wahnam Sabah , Malaysia .
        www.shaolinwahnamsabah.com

Comment

One of my student has learned from another school before. She mentioned that they practiced a very gentle Qiflow like our "Swaying Willows", but I do not the lineage of the school.
          Enjoy some Wahnam Tai Chi Chuan & Qi Gong!

Evening Classes in Zürich
          Weekend Classes in other Swiss locations

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Taichichuan.Wahnam.ch

Comment

Thank you all.
            Its good to know that there are other schools teaching the art of self generated Chi flow.

I was learning Wing Chun from a local teacher who taught it as an internal art, but had no concept of Chi flow

Regards
            Yazdi

Comment

It is very big rarity... for example in Moscow it го isn't present at all... only similar to it and very much it isn't qualitative

Comment

Working...
              X