Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Are there any techniques that improve upon the depth of hearing/sensitivity just as how some techniques focus on improving the vision or overall senses?

Yes
    Sifu Andrew Barnett
    Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
    Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
    Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Ah is there a name for the technique? and does it have a reputation by many to improve hearing or is it just a benefit of chi kung as a whole?. I only ask because at the moment my hearing is slowly declining to where I could use a hearing aid in the future but it's very manageable at the moment.

Comment

There are many techniques that could help and there are numerous ways of approaching this. Ideally, of course, you would seek personal instruction from a certified Shaolin Wahnam instructor (there are 2 in New York). Performing even the best technique will not give you the best result unless you have gained the necessary skills. These are best learnt / transmitted in person.

Just for interest, here are just some of the many techniques that could help (depending on the root cause):
        - Heavenly Drum
        - Nourishing Kidneys
        - Bone Marrow Cleansing (tissue level)
        - Carrying the Moon
        - Rotating Head
        - Hula Hoop
        - Rotating Knees

Without the skill of generating energy flow, even these may not help enough.
        Sifu Andrew Barnett
        Shaolin Wahnam Switzerland - www.shaolin-wahnam.ch

Flowing Health GmbH www.flowing-health.ch (Facebook: www.facebook.com/sifuandrew)
        Healing Sessions with Sifu Andrew Barnett - in Switzerland and internationally
        Heilbehandlungen mit Sifu Andrew Barnett - in der Schweiz und International

Comment

Working...
        X